Deepak Chopra feat. Demi Moore - Desire
5.35 min. | 4.887446
user rating | 224452 views
- the only word that describes this song is beautiful
- I, want someone to live me like this.
- Who is singing in 1:50 to 2:20 ?
- DANNY CUM II ZICE LA PIESA DE PE FUNDAL?
- What is the song playing in the background? It's amazing! Does someone knows it?
- Has any of you ever red any poems of Rumi?!?!?!?! It is all about worshiping of love!
- I just died =X
- It is a serious moment! :P
- lmao, how is it funny? =P
- Our Soul is Immortal.We are an Spiritual Being living a Human Experience.Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves. All we need is to imagine our ability to love developing until it embraces the totality of men and the earth.Universal love is not only possible; it is the only complete and final way in which we are able to love♥
- Such a pity you can hardly even recognise Demi's voice, as she just recites too few words! Madonna turned out to be such a better actress in that kind of 'work' and with such profoundness... Some kind of eyewink from the Queen, like 'There's nothing to add', I guess!
- y que ten haber el Deepak Chopra... es el también que habla¿
- Haaaaahahaha, you just haaaad to bring religion into this. I am too calm to retort....you are lucky this song keeps us both from having a headache haha.
I disapprove, but it doesn't matter at the moment.
- his voice makes me think that he is a Genie or something
- No es Madona. La mujer que canta es Demi Moore
Esta escrito por un poeta sufi llamado Rumi. Busca a Rumi
- Somebody Just Kill My Soul !
- Awesome.......... Lovely poetry by Roomi, great music and voices.
- Rather than a lover conversing with his/her lover, i can feel a conversation taking place between a mortal & the Immortal Creator, the mortal seeking the Immortal Creator & the Immortal Creator urging the mortal to unite with Him & be free.
Cool laid back song.
- por favor alguien puede darme la traducido completa dese poema cantado por madona y Deepak Chopra
- hermosooooooooooo deepak have a voice very sexy and demi is fantastic, and the poem is very beatiful♥
- Hey that's Karma! Great.
- your benevolence to me will come back to you. what comes around goes around.
- Here's looking at you kid. Have a nice day
mate and a wonderful tomorrow.
- thank you. you are right about one thing though - most people are sheep... all the best to you.