- never tried any herbs. no drugs to feel intoxicated in spite of pain evil,
for the Source of Life is my Lover. when your mind gets on molecular level
& finds the intellect (the ability to THINK) in a most microscopic cell &
realizes the smallest particles of matter the quarks are just el. charge -
energy in a waves (frequences), & get the picture all we see is in fact a
figment of our imagination,then you will see God, the Light, all-embracing
Love,as Jesus did, when NOTHING FAIL. if not => 0
- I love the Poems of Rumi... the best of all persian poets!!!
- thank you. you are right about one thing though - most people are sheep...
all the best to you.
- the world should no i love t o n i e
- were you tripping when you wrote this?
- A GIFT OF LOVE !
- you have the free will and right to manipulate, too. if you are better,
manipulate it to the others. if you are worse, hush. do not say anything to
the Source of Life...
- I love this song!
- I love this thank you.
- what feelings can you remember? the love he is talking about is
all-embarcing. all-embarcing love NEVER FAILS. do you not see!!!
- i am inlove with this video. i am moved...
- Hey that's Karma! Great.
- Yes yes and this source of life is.....and the all embracing
love.......sounds like you're inhaling too much Ayurvedic herb..
- I've disappeared from myself and my attributes, I am present only for you.
I've forgotten all my learnings, but from knowing you I've become a
scholar. I've lost all my strength, but from your power I am able. I love
myself...I love you. I love you...I love myself. " she has shed her ego and
is telling us that she knows what true love is, and that is of the soul or
source or "god" as some call it.
- V. Nice, specially when really understood
- Sure! The first verse when deepak is saying he has no choice, he longs to
smell every lock of your hair, he is speaking of obsession of the ego, not
true love, when demi then speaks and says a lover asked his beloved do you
love yourself more than me and she replies, "I have died to myself and I
live for you.
- y que ten haber el Deepak Chopra... es el también que habla¿
- I forgot to add this part when deepak is saying: Come merge with me, leave
this world of ignorance. Be with me, I will open the gate to your love. "
he is telling us that we have loved based on ego and source/god is ever
present and always with us to show s there are no limits to unconditional
- Here's looking at you kid. Have a nice day mate and a wonderful tomorrow.
- Brother you sound like you are beyond the time- space continuum. What can I
say, enjoy the trip on the outer astral plains and if you see Jimi,tell him
I said Hello. Bon Voyage.
- thanks for sharing this channelsnature ! I can remember feelings like this
-- :-) it's easier not to feel it though LOL