doves- catch the sun original video
4.32 min. | 4.9168
user rating | 169667 views
lost souls 2000
catch the sun
la mejor cancion del lost souls
- what happen to this band? this was the best song to listen to on a loong road trip
- Lost Souls is monumental
- holy crap! I did not know this song was that old. I heard this song in a movie recently and just fell in love with it. I am HOOKED on this song, I cannot seem to stop playing it. I simply LOVE it.
- Jimi Goodwin has the best fucking voice ever. The Doves are the fucking shit!
- Love it when I walk in the grocery store and this song is on the muzak system. Sure, elevator music but the song is still solid.
- Their songs always puts me in a trance.
- This song brings back some nice memories of the early 00s. It was released just 5 months after the millennium (Y2k). :)
- The sound in this tune is just unbelievable :-)
- they cut four bars :(
- you had the time to count all them words?
- You just wrote a sentence with 79 words, no capitalizations, and no punctuation.
And you say you "USED to use drugs heavily''?
- this reminds me of wen i used drugs hevely and us to sleep en till sunset every day in the summer of 09 and wen i would wake up from my binder to go get more dope i would sing this in my head because it would be like legit an hour before sunset every day i woke up and i would think well i dont wana walk to the projects in the dark so i better catch the sun
- I remember playing vice city hopping this song would come on the radio
- You probably think a version by Jamie Cullum (that piano version). I must say that I like both of them...
- This will Forever Be my Summer song.
- The first time I heard this when it came out I was standin in Amoeba Records in San Francisco just two days after getting back from Manchester London and I swore it was a new or unreleased Swervedriver song...They would deny it but I BET the Doves were HEAVILY influenced by them ~;)
- Project Gotham racing brought me here
- AWESOME! BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS FOREVER!!!!
- This song brings me back to a point in my life where everything was so peaceful. I miss u mom
- beautiful song, great job boys!
- u are i - loves doves
- One of those weird, magic & above all RARE truly timeless tunes! I grew up in the 70s so remember lots of 60s radio music. This song woul've fit even in the 60s and easily in the 70s, and then again in the late 80s and into the 90s as well as our new millenium. Infectious-addictive actually!-melody line, up beat lyrics, great energy with like a smoothed out garage sound. One of those songs I've never been able to get enough of! Thanks for sharing, peace!
- if you dig doves, you might like our promo video!
- Great video, one of the great UK bands.. We are inspired.