Drake - Miss Me ft. Lil Wayne
6.03 min. | 4.733288
user rating | 49039795 views
Music video by Drake performing Miss Me. (C) 2010 Young Money Entertainment/Cash Money Records
- Hey, I'm Dakoda Bigelow. I'm a 17 year old singer/rapper. Please give me a
few moments of your time to check out my music and subscribe. Just click on
my channel. Thanks :)
*Checkout The Remix Of Drakes Song I Uploaded!*
- LISTEN TO MY RAP BEATS!!
- GREAT SONG. .....EXCELLENT REMIX!
- Drake is cool.
- lil wayne is a bad rapper. what is he good at?
- 'Weezy f baby and the f is is for phenomenal' phenomenal starts with a P
- Drake The Type of nigga to confess his love for Nicki Minaj and still ain't
get the booty
- Thank Me Later was probably the last time we saw '06 drizzy being kind of
like himself. Take Care and NWTS were great dont get me wrong, but way too
appealing to his record label, the radio, and all of these stupid women
groupies that like him because hes hot and nothing else. Props to real '06
followers, not stupid 2011 take care people.
- I jus hope dat u miss me wen im gone.....
- Just keep being who you are when you try to be like everybody else you
can't think for yourself because you're just going to be a groupy for the
rest of your life. See what i'm saying is that when you do that thats
telling yourself i'm independent and i don't need anybody's approval to do
something that i want to do. Comment if you agree with me.
- "Young Dro - FDB" freestyle on my page.
Not even tryna be famous. Just love music.
- Lil Wayne ruined the song
- "its blood gang slob but i partied with snoop".
so he says slob then says su-wu like "soowoo". proof hes a fake gangsta.
- Nice, Aubrey Drake Graham
- You See This Right Here!!! :) Every word!
- Thank Me Later is still his best album.
- Specktators is better
- If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors
to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success
unexpected in common hours.
- Hex - Debut Single - Feel The Vibe this lil' rapper really looks up to
Drake, and he made up this rap (freestyled it in recording), and made the
hook... Give this talented guy some recognition would ya? :P
- I think you caught me in a moment!!! Ahuh!
- Oh no. Not another Lil Wayne. D:<
- stop hatin on lil wayne people he just makin his money like he can
- Tune <3