Ernest Tubb-Walking the floor over you.
2.03 min. | 4.92233
user rating | 85198 views
Way back in the early 40s, Ernest cut this all time hit record for Decca.
- vern gosdin was watching, thinkin "I've got one better" lol
- Strange coincidence: Bob Dylan seems to mention this song (most recently) in his "Scarlet Town" (album "Tempest" 9/2012) when he sings: (Hey) Joe, play (us) "Walkin' the Floor"
Play it for my flat-chested junkie whore...
(Strange phantasies he's got)
- When was the film made?
- i was at ernest tubb record shopp the other day!!
- And Ernest died in September of 1984. I don't recall knowing who Keith Whitley was that far back.
- Thats Conway Twitty to ET's left and Faron Young way in the back with the black tux.
- Right you are. Today's "country" is a mockery.
- - Gene Watson actually, as per "rockinredneck57" above.
- - Looking at this again, I think that the guy behind ET to his right is David Frizell.
- I didn't know this song was made from him in the 40's,but I do know I've loved this song all of my life.I first remember hearing it in the 50's.
- - I think Keith Whitley may be on here. A rare appearance if so that would place it before 1989.
- - This is the other kind of music - western!
- country just ain' t country anymore.
- Sure would have loved to be in the middle of all of that! Love that Ernest Tubb!
- Man the CROWD is awesome, well I guess, Its Ernest TUBB!!
- Gene Watson on his right with the 'fro. Saw Louise Mandrell also I think.
- Let's not forget Dottie West there also.
- my granfather was his bestfriend..would of been nice if he didn't leave his family to be on tour with this man. All I know of him is that he named my father after Ernest! Real nice!
- Respect To Mister Tubb from Europe from the Netherlands. I'm not a big country fan but this is true quality performance.
- I AGREE 110%
- Now this is real country music.
- That's CT on ET's left.
And looks like Faron in back in a tux.
- One of my all time favorite country songs. Cheers to E.T.! Great post!