Für Elise (Piano version)
2.93 min. | 4.9000587
user rating | 14367849 views
Beethoven Himself ➠
Listen to the Turkish March by Mozart here:
The beautiful 2-nd movement of the Moonlight Sonata:
Listen also to Eine kleine Nachtmusik here:
Listen to Happy Birthday in Beethoven's style here:
Listen to Beethoven Symphony No. 5 here:
Listen also to Für Elise (60 Minutes Version):
➪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkcvrxj0eLY ☆☆☆
The Moonlight Sonata - 60 Minutes version is here:
➪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWmj1bMR4Mo ☆☆☆
Für Elise by the Fireplace (90 Minutes Version):
➪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MKCRE0K52I ☆☆☆
How would Für Elise sound Underwater? ☆☆☆
Watch Für Elise with Interactive Piano Sheet:
➪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ch9hHxM_c ☆☆☆
tags : Orginal,not modified,pianoversion,fur,fur elise,beethoven,ludwig,ludwig van,mozart,classic
- Dear friends, please make sure to enjoy this great video: Mozart - Alla
Turca - Turkish March (60 Minutes Version)
- Dear friends, please join and like our new Facebook Fan Page. There are so
many nice things to come there. Thank you so much!
- I don't know, but something about this piece makes my heart race :) I love
- If you think its time to f***ing rock, and f***ing roll, out of control,
and then you know you got to rock the block,
and f***ing suck my f***ing c*ck,
'cause when you rule, you f***ing school all of the fools, out of their
'cause if you think it's time,
if you think it's time,
if you think it's time to f***ing rock.
- Did beethiven upload this himself or does he have somebody running his
- Most girls my age listen to One Direction.
I'm here, at night listening to Beethoven.
- Why would people dislike this?
- what a classic!
- can someone tell me the title of this piece? not sure if this is
- Whew I think I'm playing to slow in some parts xD
I had a music box that played this song when I was very young, I just never
knew what the song was. Now I do, and the nostalgia hurts 3
- its amazing that he could right music and he was deaf
- Wow I'm only 4 years old and I listen to Beethoven, unlike other 4 year
olds listening to Kidz bop. Look how superior I am to other people in the
same age group as me, give me thumbs ups guys. I restored your faith in
- Like if piano tiles brought you here.
- WILL YOU STOP PLAYING BEETHOVEN!
- finde ich zum träumen schön
- German composers have always been the best in the world.
- is there a reason why every beethoven is perfect music to torture somebody
- who performed this music??
- This is SO fucking wrong!!!!
- I like dubstep
- Way too fast.
- Back in preschool our teachers usually play this song while students were
sleeping, listening to this song just brings back memories...
- Why so many dislikes? O.o
- I am the head cheerleader at my school, and I'm in with the popular crowd.
People think my life is easy just because I am super rich and endowed with
a remarkable pair of breasts. But I face adversity every day of my life
because I am so special and unique.
You see, most of my friends listen to what's popular. I do too, but only
because of peer pressure. When I am alone, and no one is around to judge
me, I like to spend about five minutes online finding classical songs that
are the most popular and well-known by contemporary audiences... you know,
the type of classical songs people recognize from movies and tv shows. Then
I claim to be cultured and sophisticated in the comments section so that
people will click the "like" button. Every time I see a new "liked" appear
on my notification - I feel warm and tingly all over. That is the real me,
and I am very brave for sharing it.