Für Elise (Piano version)
2.93 min. | 4.8964105
user rating | 15567867 views
Beethoven Himself ➠
Please like my new Facebook Fan Page here:
Listen also to Für Elise (60 Minutes Version):
➪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkcvrxj0eLY ☆☆☆
Für Elise by the Fireplace (90 Minutes Version):
➪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MKCRE0K52I ☆☆☆
The Moonlight Sonata - 60 Minutes version is here:
➪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWmj1bMR4Mo ☆☆☆
Listen to the Turkish March by Mozart here:
The beautiful 2-nd movement of the Moonlight Sonata:
Listen also to Eine kleine Nachtmusik here:
Listen to Happy Birthday in Beethoven's style here:
Listen to Beethoven Symphony No. 5 here:
How would Für Elise sound Underwater? ☆☆☆
Watch Für Elise with Interactive Piano Sheet:
➪ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ch9hHxM_c ☆☆☆
tags : Orginal,not modified,pianoversion,fur,fur elise,beethoven,ludwig,ludwig van,mozart,classic
- Dear friends, please make sure to enjoy this great video: Mozart - Alla
Turca - Turkish March (60 Minutes Version)
- Most girls my age listen to One Direction.
I'm here, at night listening to Beethoven.
- Dear friends, please like my new Facebook Fan Page here:
- Beethoven was lucky to be deaf and died earlier, he was spared to hear all
the bullshit of today's music.
- Dear friends, please join and like our new Facebook Fan Page. There are so
many nice things to come there. Thank you so much!
- Why would people dislike this?
- I don't know, but something about this piece makes my heart race :) I love
- Im 12 and at this age most girls are listening to some shit that has ruined
out generation and here i am trying to listen to this but those bitches are
playing "You dont know your beautiful". i hate that song
..................I HATE ONE DIRECTION!
- If you think its time to f***ing rock, and f***ing roll, out of control,
and then you know you got to rock the block,
and f***ing suck my f***ing c*ck,
'cause when you rule, you f***ing school all of the fools, out of their
'cause if you think it's time,
if you think it's time,
if you think it's time to f***ing rock.
- Why do people feel the need to write down their age, personal existence and
- WHY IS MY SOUND ON YOUTUBE NOT WORKING MY COMPUTER VOLUME AND YOUTUBE
VOLUME ARE BOTH ALL THE WAY UP HEEEEELLLPP!!
- Is this his real channel or just another fake account?
- This song makes me want to dance in my room while wearinga 18th century
dress, then put lipstick and purposely goet it all over my face like they
do in the movies, then I cut pieces of my hair off and cut my wrist,
looking intently into the mirror, realizing I am a woman.......trapped in a
very, very! hairy man's body.....
- YAS IVE BEEN LOOKING THIS FOR LIKE 1 MONTH NOW I COME ACROSS IT UGHHHH THX
- *tears of joy* M-My childhood...
- Why are all of the best classics from germans/austrians? I mean Beethoven,
mozart, wagner, bach and more.... thats remarkable
- An odd thing many people don't know is that Beethoven actually dedicated
this song to his love, Elise hence the name "Fur Elise" (in german, "For
Elise"), and the happy tune of the music, this was the music he wrote
before proposing to her but sadly she didn't accept his proposal.
Heartbroken and sad, he went home and wrote a much... "sadder" music,
Music can be way more than just sounds...
- Many child right now doesn't even want to listen to one second of classical
music, they only want what this generetion's music is giving them. while
i'm here listen to some good old classical music.
- My mum told me the name of this song - I love it - my mum is a big fan of
- This song allways makes me cry
But its really good! =,)
- I thought people who listen to classical music were intelligent, I guess
not. I started getting into classical music recently as it is the only
genre I can study to and actually enjoy the music. I found from the
majority of the comments, at least on Beethoven's pieces, people just keep
complaining about pop music and then state they better because they listen
to classical. I could find more thought invoking comments on a cereal box
than here. Is this what the classical genre following been reduced to? Or
do the mature listeners never comment?
- clasic is the best
- I like both one direction but I Aldo listen to this type of music as well
as pop and rock just to name a few genera's of music honestly I don't see
why there is such commotion among the fact that some people like different
music if it makes u happy keep listening to it same to people who don't