Fender 52 Vintage Hot rod Telecaster - Jason Hobbs
2.22 min. | 4.761194
user rating | 23574 views
this is a demo of my 52 vintage hot rod telecaster
- I love my Seymour Duncan pickup...but I sure love the bite from the bridge pickup! Hahahaha...when I do a Blues thing...I kinda can't wait to flip the switch! I see why you chose just that pickup! Great post.Cheers. ~KK
- I like the full size neck pickup on my '52 relic custom shop telecaster better....much nicer. I no longer own this guitar... after playing the custom shop...this one wasn't ever played again...so I sold it. cheers
- totally agree . perhaps an esquire would do
the humbucker is key to this guitar - had mine for 6 years still my favorite
- Awesome playing! Make another one changing pickups showing all this beauty tones! Best wishes.
- thanks...not a big fan of that pickup...i like bridge pups on tele's...love the neck pups on strata and gibby's... cheers!
- What's the point of a demo if you're not going to use the humbucker?
- sounds really nice!!!dude!
- HOW DID YOU RECORD THIS??? IT SOUNDS FUCKING GREAT!!!! WAS IT ONE OF THEM M-AUDIO THINGS?
- AMBER SAID YOU GOT A SMALL PRICK!!
- You sounds awesome! Stevie mixed with a little David Gilmour style... very cool!
- como ele consegui esse timbre? qual é o resto do equipamento?
- What kind of amp you using?
- ciao scusami potrei sapere da dove li prendi queste basi per improvvisare? complimenti per il gran tocco a dir poco stupendo
- Jason I love these hot rod Teles!! I'm fixing to pull the trigger on a new 60th anniversary Hot Rod Tele. I think these with the 9.5" radius necks are so much more user-friendly!! And the tone, wow, custom shopish!!
- Nice guitar.. great playing! Too much reverb! :-)
- but guys who play so incredible needs a Custom-Shop Strat!
and your video with the squier strat? wow you make a great tone. thats the evidence: Not the guitar is important, but rather the guy who sitting behind
nice Videos, do u know the Fender Classic Series 50'Strat im going to buy them. but i dont know if the price is good :(
greetz from austria and sorry for my bad english ;)
- why u have only Fender Custom-Shop? do u get this for free? ^^
- Awesome playing. Ever tiem I listen to you play I have to pick up my tele and play along.
- thanks for giving a good idea of what this guitar will do. I love the 79 through 82 Fender lead guitars. Play them and am wondering if this Tele is ash body. Many were. I gotta check neck specs also again thanks That was an cool blues rythm lead and i appreciate it.
Love the fifths you were nailing in that.
- Great playing. What kind of amp you using? Sounds great!
- You smoke. Are you in a band?
- Great sounding Tele work! Love the tone as well. You have some great videos and talent. Thanks for taking the time to post. PS: 2 dislikes???? What is there to dislike, awesome guitar work.
- Great sounding Tele work! Love the tone as well. You have some great videos and talent. Thanks for taking the time to post.
- great playing! you've got the blues in your veins!
- this is the grandpa of the electric guitars