Find The Light: Ep 233: Digital Photography 1 on 1
11.45 min. | 4.9268928
user rating | 83645 views
Mark is going on tour! Join him in a city near you: Phoenix, Seattle, LA, New York City, Dallas, Miami, Houston.
In this episode Mark demonstrates some techniques for shooting portraits (and a few other things) in natural light. Mark uses nothing but his camera, no reflectors or fill flash, to get terrific results. Mark also talks about open shade and how you can use it to get different lighting results.
- best free editor is secretphotographytechniques.sexyi.am
- bravoooo!!!!!nice vids all natural lights...
- I LIKE THIS ;)
- I have leaned a lot watching your videos Mark! Thanks for the great work!
- Don't get out much?
- sarah cant smile for shit -.-
- Sarah is gorgeous!
- What a concept! We never thought of finding the light in film photography. Amazing!
- Hi Internet! You like cute things and photography! Check out this blog to see photography you can perform without leaving your desk!
THANK YOU! :)
- Hi guys!
Want to do take cool photos without leaving your desk? Then check out my new blog! You won't be dissapointed, I promise.
- is that an x-pro1 with a 35 1.4?
- She looks like Loreen..
- Make a living with your photos and do it today!
Earn over $4,000 per month with us!
- Greetings! Have you had any luck with photo sfxart tricks (search for it)? My buddy Elisa made some great pics with their video tutorials.
- lovely mark u really did great
- Share your photography and win 10.000 Euro
- Earn $10,000+ per month with your photograhpy skills. Yes, $10,000+
Big corporations need you
visit FIREPA.COM if interested
- wow that.. tinted windows tip was whole new world of photography to me. Thank you Mark
- Love the tutorial! I like how you underexpose on purpose for drama, very cool.
- Hi Mark, really fantastic video, thanks. I'm showing it to my own photography students today. Keep up the good work.
- You didn't need to go to the site. It was clearly stated in the video.
- Thank you so much. Trying to look for that model now.
- Sekonic L-358. Gossen Digisix