Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever (Explicit Version)
6.25 min. | 4.8562894
user rating | 66586304 views
Music video by Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem performing Forever. (C) 2009 Interscope Records
- Drake is garbage
Lil Wayne is garbage
Kanye is hot garbage
Lebron is a bitch
The only redeeming part of this song starts at 4:55 when Eminem comes in.
- 1. Eminem
1789574. Lil Wayne
1789575. Kanye west
All hate glady accepted.
- I am a big Eminem fan but fuck theres a lot of eminem dickriders in the
comment section saying theres no good rappers other than em drake killed
it wanye had it which is better than most verses from his other shit kanyes
verse is little weak compared his other stuff but decent fuck yous all the
ignorant Eminem dickriders
- Eminem fans are the most ignorant inconsiderate fans that believe every
rapper sucks besides eminem. Guys there is a thing called flow. Which
eminem lacks. Drake is #1 for me in this song. But everybody in this song
did very good, besides Kanye he didn't do that good but he did decent.
- God damn I've never seen this many dick riders. Sure, Eminem's verse was
good, but so was Lil Wayne's and Kanye's. Half of you Eminem fans have
NEVER heard any of Lil waynes actual music. I'm talking all of his carter
albums especially Carter II. Kanye is also very good in this song too, just
because most Eminem fans hate Lil Wayne and Kanye don't mean you have to
hop on the bandwagon. I believe there are better rappers that make better
music than what Eminem makes today (Kendrick Lamar, Meek Mill, Jay Z, the
list goes on and on.)
- Kanye didn't really bring his A-Game, but god stans are annoying. Eminem is
the most talented in this group, but not by much. Drake delivered and was
able to hold his own against emimen, and I see drake as a very close
second. Wayne wasn't great, but gave a solid 7/10 verse.
- No matter who it is, if you do a track featuring eminem, he will make you
look stupid with his lyricism. This song proves it. No love proves it.
Renegade proves it. All the bad meets evil songs prove it. The list goes on
and on. His lyrical engineering is too genius. No other artist comes close
besides nas, rakim and MAYBE pac or big pun.
- bruh eminem is the most overrated rapper of all time. He only had 3 good
albums and has been trash since 04. these are facts. he's only popular cuz
he's white. lets be real if he was black he wouldnt be half as famous.
y'all white boys just need someones dick to ride . Eminem isnt even a top 5
rapper of all time which some of yall say he is. i can name alot of
rappers who are/were way better than him. i'm not even gonna name rappers
from right now cuz we all know he fell off 10 yrs ago.
- 1. Tupac
2. Eminem (Long Time ago)
- Come on guys. Whether Eminem was worth the praise in this song is up for
debate, but Kanye's verse DID suck. Come on. Let's be honest. It was just
- Eminem is 1 of the best rappers of all time (which we all should know). I'm
just mad he's overrated. His fans don't consider other rappers better than
him or under him, which angers me. People need to wise up. Biggie is #1.
- this song is beast. eminem rips his verse, gives me the chills when he
raps. hes so talented. dope video. I'm getting known quickly because i rap
real.. thumbs up if you piss next to the water in the toilet so its
- eminem the greatest rapper of all time he dissed them in the same song damn
his fucking crazy
- Drake: Pretty Good
Kanye West: Holy Sh*t Kanye, how did you screw up that badly
Lil' Wayne: Solid
Eminem: OMG THIS IS THE BEST PART OF THE SONG!
- 1. Kanye West
4. Lil Wayne
- Kanyes is trash (23 Grammys) , Drake is trash (past the beatles for most
songs on billboard) , Lil Wayne (most albums sold in a week, most sucessful
label in music). All these people are trash yet broken some of the biggest
records in music HISTORY
- I like how the legends decided to make one song together.
Except Lil Wayne, you sold well but you're not a Legend. Kanye is also on
- This rap was a bit like eating an Oreo.
I only enjoyed the white part...
- Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever (E…:
- How the fuck can people say that Drake is the best rapper ?
He's not even a rapper he sound's more like a pop singer .
Society fucked' up Hip-hop . A real rapper needs to looks and sound's like
Biggie, Pac, Nas, Eminem, Outlawz, Cube and alot more rappers from the
- Thanks god eminem was last because Drake his verse was good I liked it then
came kenya west and lil Wayne they wasn't as good as drake but lil Wayne
was better then Kenya finally eminem he was really good because he diss
them and after Wayne verse I started to hate it but eminem I guessed
- Here's a summary of this song: Drake and Kanye are okay, Lil Wayne sucks
ass, Eminem is one of the best rappers of all time
- Have you ever asked yourself why there is so many Eminem ''dickriders'' ?
Because he has proven that he's the best in the rap game and he will remain
THE BEST, nobody has this sick flow, this wordplay and those lyrics. Have
you guys seen his last freestyle? Go and check it on his VEVO account, 7
minutes acapella freestyle with amazing lyrics and non-stop rapping. When
he made Rap God, who said he isn't ? Every ''rapper'' swallowed it because
they know who's the KING and GOD of this rap game. Case closed f*cktards,
have a nice day. BTW he has a guinness record for the song ''Rap God''.
- Normally I would say wayne was the worst because I hate his music (always
relating to money, pussy, and stupid shit), but I think Kanye's verse was
the worst. And yes I'm an Eminem fan but if your saying his verse wasn't
the best, your just hating that he has many fans for a good white rapper.
Honestly you all need to get past the fact that he's white and accept that
he's a good rapper. Although we all have different preference in music, we
know you're lying saying that Eminem's verse was the worst. If anything
- How to be a good rapper:
1) Don't be Lil Wayne
2)Don't be Kim's husband either
3)Don't be in the same song as Eminem (you look worse by comparison)