Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever (Explicit Version)
6.25 min. | 4.8545384
user rating | 64510170 views
Music video by Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem performing Forever. (C) 2009 Interscope Records
- Eminem fans are the most ignorant inconsiderate fans that believe every
rapper sucks besides eminem. Guys there is a thing called flow. Which
eminem lacks. Drake is #1 for me in this song. But everybody in this song
did very good, besides Kanye he didn't do that good but he did decent.
- people like eminem because his the only white rapper so all the white
people are all on his dick like retards if he was black it prolly be
- I am a big Eminem fan but fuck theres a lot of eminem dickriders in the
comment section saying theres no good rappers other than em drake killed
it wanye had it which is better than most verses from his other shit kanyes
verse is little weak compared his other stuff but decent fuck yous all the
ignorant Eminem dickriders
- WHAT THE FUCK! A BEATS LAPTOP!!
- controversial opinion:
EMINEM SUCKS DICK
WAYNE HAS THE BEST VERSE IN THE SONG
EVERYONE ELSE'S VERSE IS WACK AS FUCK TOO (sorry yeezus i love you but your
features are kinda weak)
- For me the song ends at 4:55
- Eminem fans are so fucking annoying. Y'all act like he's the only good
rapper to have ever existed. Get off his nutsack for once, please!
- Top 5 rappers
2. Slim Shady
3. B Rabbit
4. The dude from D12
5. Marshall Mathers
- Summarize -Drake did the best Kanye could do alot better Lil wayne was
under espectations and emeinem was also good
- No, Broke, No, Overdosed, Pinocchio, Nose, Know, Be ... foe? Yea, those
don't fucking rhyme. Rhyming the same words don't fucking count! This is
why I hate fucking rap, or at least most of the modern mainstream shit. I
especially hate Eminem, but especially rap in general. If you can't rhyme
something, just make a word different and act like it is a word. Fucking
genius! Wish I would've thought of that. and before you all get up in arms
saying if you don't like it, don't watch it. How are you supposed to know
if you like something without watching it? Plus I heard part of it on the
radio and some of the lyrics were in my head and I wanted to know what it
is. Now after hearing the song. It won't be. Thank fucking god!
- You know Emin3m is dissing ALL OF THEM in this song haha (everyone being
Drake, Lil Wayne, and Kanye)... If you wanna know how or why reply cu it's
kind of a long explanation lol
- Drake is garbage
Lil Wayne is garbage
Kanye is hot garbage
Lebron is a bitch
The only redeeming part of this song starts at 4:55 when Eminem comes in.
- Kanye didn't really bring his A-Game, but god stans are annoying. Eminem is
the most talented in this group, but not by much. Drake delivered and was
able to hold his own against emimen, and I see drake as a very close
second. Wayne wasn't great, but gave a solid 7/10 verse.
- All these "rappers " suck besides eminem
- this song is beast. eminem goes the hardest. i love his flow in this. hes a
rap legend. I'm getting known fast because i rap with meaning..thumbs up if
eminem is the best ever
- Niggas nowadays are bitches.
- Eminem sucks.
- I straight up skipped to 4:55 after reading the comments
- Eminem is the only rapper here that can actually rap and his raps make
- Here's a summary of this song: Drake and Kanye are okay, Lil Wayne sucks
ass, Eminem is one of the best rappers of all time
- for me the song starts at 4:55
- So many Eminem Fanboys its terrible, I mean, he used to be my favorite
until I discovered Kanye West. All Wayne does is brag so its not that good,
but everyone else is pretty good in this.
- Ima the biggest Em fan but at the same time I'm a hiphop head. But it's
true Eminem fans are the most annoying. Every rapper that ain't Eminem
sucks to yall. Eminem did have the best flow but it don't mean everybody
else's verse sucked? Wayne killed the song lyrically if you actually
understand the lyrics and I ain't even a wayne fan honestly. Drake did good
too. Kanye was the only one who was ehhhhhh. I still say Eminem had the
best verse but many of yall Stans is what makes Eminem sometimes over rated
- Trash. Not even recycling. Pick it up if you're a garbage man.
I got an idea! I'm gonna make a song about how I'm the best, richest,
baddest, sickest, mostest. No one's ever done that, right? Oh, and it's
gonna feature all the hottest, now-est, best, baddest, mostest friends of
mine. Like We Are the World, but more like We Are the World (and everyone
else is not).
Lemme just skeet some auto-tune over my vocals, add some Casio keyboard
drums, and done! Cha-ching! Now you can sing along with your ipod on the
bus, cruisin' in your car that you're still paying off, or at that job you
hate, cuz these lyrics hit home, since you're also the baddest, mostest,
bestest, richest. And the 64 million views on this video are definitely all
ballas who relate too.