Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever (Explicit Version)
6.25 min. | 4.857353
user rating | 69004615 views
Music video by Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem performing Forever. (C) 2009 Interscope Records
- The song starts at 4:55
- This song is like an Oreo, the white part is the best
- Yes, I think Eminem is the best rapper ever.
Yes, I think he had the best verse on this song.
Yes, I listened to the whole song.
Yes, I think Drake was a very close second on his verse.
No, I am not white.
No, I am not dick-riding him. I love Eminem's music, not Eminem
Yes, I listen to tons of other rappers. (Ex: J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Tech
Before you judge me for my opinions, make sure you don't make any racist
Black people who say that rap is not for white people are just as racist as
the whites who told Jackie Robinson that he couldn't play baseball because
he was black
- No matter who it is, if you do a track featuring eminem, he will make you
look stupid with his lyricism. This song proves it. No love proves it.
Renegade proves it. All the bad meets evil songs prove it. The list goes on
and on. His lyrical engineering is too genius. No other artist comes close
besides nas, rakim and MAYBE pac or big pun.
- . Top 5 rappers
2. Slim Shady
3. Marshall Mathers
4. B Rabbit
5. The white guy from D12
- 1. Kanye West
4. Lil Wayne
- I'm a huge Eminem fan, but as one I'm automatically called a dick rider. I
do realize that a lot of Eminem fans are assholes but not all of us. There
are other good rappers and I'll listen to a rapper if he is good. Please
realize that not all Eminem fans are bitches, it's 50/50. Thank you if you
took this time to read this comment and have a good day.
- bruh eminem is the most overrated rapper of all time. He only had 3 good
albums and has been trash since 04. these are facts. he's only popular cuz
he's white. lets be real if he was black he wouldnt be half as famous.
y'all white boys just need someones dick to ride . Eminem isnt even a top 5
rapper of all time which some of yall say he is. i can name alot of
rappers who are/were way better than him. i'm not even gonna name rappers
from right now cuz we all know he fell off 10 yrs ago.
- drake and eminem killed it
- Drake: Pretty Good
Kanye West: Holy Sh*t Kanye, how did you screw up that badly
Lil' Wayne: Solid
Eminem: OMG THIS IS THE BEST PART OF THE SONG!
- 1. Tupac
2. Eminem (Long Time ago)
- Eminem is complete trash he is a terrible rapper that is gay as hell, he
needs to go crawl back in his mom's womb or go kill himself. Nuff said!!!!
His part of the song is like eating a raisin in the trail mix, it ruins the
flavor of the peanuts
- MEFIEZ VOUS DE L'EAU QUI DORT.MOI JE NE SUIS QUE MA CATÉGORIE A PRÉSENT.
TROP DE POISSEUX DANS CETTE MAUDITE FRANCE ACTUELLE C'EST DOMMAGE MAIS JE
NE DIS PLUS RIEN SUR MES VISIONS FOREVER CAVALY LA BLACKM
- Like if your watching this in 2015🎶🎶😊
- this song is beast. eminem rips his verse, gives me the chills when he
raps. hes so talented. dope video. I'm getting known quickly because i rap
real.. thumbs up if you piss next to the water in the toilet so its
- Eminem killed this, there is no argument. The thing I love about him is his
lyrics are intelligent. He's about the only rapper out there that doesn't
drop the "n" word every 5 seconds and actually comes up with intelligent
yet witty rhymes. Props to you, Eminem. Props to you.
- Lil' Wayne needs to brush his teeth
- I love how everybody says Kanye had a horrible verse. Eminem is not the god
of Rap. All he raps about now is motivational things. He can't make one
different rap ever. Kanye had a great verse, as did everyone else. But
Eminems verse has nothing to do with the song. He's wondering if he should
spit this slow????? I'm pretty sure Lebron is a basketball player, not a
- Best lyricist of alive, arguably of all time. Best rapper alive, arguably
of all time...
I used to think Pac held the greatest of all time title. However I now
believe that since his life was cut short, and he didn't reach his true
potential, it's not very accurate. Had he lived perhaps even five years
longer, maybe not even that long, he would still hold that. It's just not
accurate with the body of work Em has now, he can't be sidelined any
- How to be a good rapper:
1) Don't be Lil Wayne
2)Don't be Kim's husband either
3)Don't be in the same song as Eminem (you look worse by comparison)
- OPINION on the rappers in this song
Drake: you can tell he has alot of talent but he was still young on this
and wasn't on the same level as alot of the rappers on this song yet
Kanye: i was disappointed, he really should have been alot better than he
was on this track
Lil Wayne: solid verse but you can tell he's tired at this point
Eminem: his was the complete polar opposite of Kanye, i expected very
little concidering the time peirod this was put out (around this time
peirod he realsed seemed really washed up now hes great but around this
time no) but he blew this song out of the water and his verse in this song
basically was a signal that eminem wascommingback with a vengence
now this is all opinion its mine and i stick by it and if you dont like it
- Someone explain why all the pictures and videos of LeBron James?
- forever !!!
- Eminem is a beast. he has so much talent. got this song on replay. I'm
getting popular fast because i rap real.. thumbs up if you piss next to the
water in the toilet so its quiet...
- Apparently having a lot of people like you because you're an amazing rapper
makes you overrated.