Fred Weasley: No one but you (A Tribute)
4.58 min. | 4.904762
user rating | 15526 views
Spoiler Deathly Hallows! Don't watch if you haven't read it yet? (Hm is there anyone who hasn't?)
Well, this is my tribute to my favourite character ever. I loved Fred. Fred and George, that is - how could JKR seperate them? I cried so much when I read this, and I still do while reading fanfictions.
This vid is about how everyone remembers Fred and the times they shared. So the memories are in grey, the rest is sepia. Actually I wasn't sure about the last clip, I do have difficulties telling the twins apart. So this is George thinking of Fred, just fyi. ;)
I could tell you so much more but however, just watch the vid and let me know what you think, ok?
Song: "No-one but you (Only the good die young)" by Queen
Clips: OotP clips are mine (that's why the quality isn't so good), the others are Tamraj's - thanks so much!
Disclaimer: Harry Potter, the characters, the idea and the clips aren't mine; I only use them for entertainment, I don't want to profit from this. No copyright infringement intended.
If you're interested: I've got 2 stories up at fanfiction.net about how George deals with Fred's death, have a look if you want to! http://www.fanfiction.net/~ncislady
- I LOVE YOU FREDIE!!!!
- No Percy shouldn't have died. I don't really know what you think of Percy but according to me he should not be killed.
Remember: Only the good die young.
- I LOVE YOU! D': IM SO SORRY YOU DIED! I LOVE YOU!!!
- but if no one died, you'd like the book and film less. would have kind of made the whole thing a flop at the end. I like that Rowling wasn't so cliched. Yeah it sucked fred and others died (personally I think Severus got the short end of the stick in the whole thing), but Rowling was a genius to kill some of the bigger characters off. especially with the cheese ending she gave us.
- I agree. it kind of makes up for the cheese at the end. I too was upset when I read Fred died. threw my bloody book at the wall and cursed up a storm lol. but if you think about it, it was brilliant! separating the twins got the most emotion out of people. even if they killed off harry and had him and voldemort die together, it wouldn't have been nearly as emotional I think. It blows for George however. losing an ear and a twin brother. Poor George, even if he is fictional. :(
- @mrsbieber17076 yeah in america it doesn't come out until the 15th, but I read the book so I know who dies and what happens. it sucks lol.
- @mrsbieber17076 haven't you read the books? then wait till you watch the last movie ;)
- i love fred im crying right now he was so awsome he will be missed in the moive and tears will be shed he lived life at the fullest on the moive (tears) but the guy who plays him JAMES PHELPS is still kicking and i try not to think that he dies in the moive so just think he's acutally alive and i thik he was so pretty and still is
- but still, why not percy? fred would have lived his life better
- You know, when you really think about it, Fred's death was genius. Don't get me wrong, I was sad to see him go (I am not ashamed to admit that I cried multiple times while reading the book, starting with Hedwig), but she set it up perfectly. I mean, when you think of Fred and George, it is hard to think of just Fred, or just George. They are connected in our heads. So when George got hurt, you think they are both safe because "they" nearly died already but didn't.
- Dawwhhh Fred <3
I cried when Fred died in the book and now I cry when I watch this video :(
RIP Fred Weasley
Only the good die young. x
- (Btw I cried at this video) xxxx
- Beautiful <3
You were a great guy, and still are. George must miss you terribly, but at least he has Angelina, and Weasleys Wizard Wheezes to remember you. As a Witch, that is my favourite shop <3
Obviously I went to Hogwarts a few years after you passed, but your memory has lived on, as well as all those others who were lost.
Fred Weasley, I miss You <3
- This video almost made me cry i had to hold back tears D'X
- i just cryed :'( im so sad now
- exactly its so cruel to split up the twins.
- still she could have taken Percy instead of Fred!!!!
- wow great vidoeo it really reflected fred the way he is always joking and lending a good smile
- This is wrong. He died May of 1998.
- everytime i watch harry pottor movies like this i wanna go and watch one of the films wive loads of fread and george wesley so am of to watch one now love fread waseley to the weasly twins defo made harry pottoer what it is today
- I cried when Fred died too. I was like, "NOOOOOOOOO! I love Fred! How could you separate Fred and George?!? It's just not right."
- didn't you see at the end percey ended up being good and not wanting to leave fred after he died so it proved he really learned how he acted was wrong
- Why couldnt percy of died, hes a dick and everyone loves fred more than percy
R.i.p Fred , we love you
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
- this is the best vidoe i have seen of these to the song goes really well wive it good work i am going to have to take loads of tissues when i see the last films when they come out