Free English Lessons 12 Tenses
7.90 min. | 4.816367
user rating | 372468 views
Past present and future, perfect, perfect continuous and simple tenses... we put lots of interesting exercises in our school Come and learn more! Visit FreeEnglishLessons DOT com, sign up for a free lesson every month... Facebook FreeEnglishLessons AT Gmail dot com Vocabulary and grammar in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Steve McCrea Embassy school
GOOD! I have some new videos on http://www.youtube.com/freeenglishlessons it is fun! Please add this video link to your videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3olO5akVD4
Free English Lessons in Florida Lezioni dInglese gratis vocabolario grammatica miglioramento della pronuncia corsi interessanti Metodo interattivo conversazioni lezioni individuali accent reduction pronounce Clases gratuitas puedes aprender gramatica, vocabulario, y reducir tu pronunciacion.
Reduza o sotaque na sua pronúncia em Inglês. Aulas grátis de pronúncia e gramática Dars haaye enghelisiye aazaad dastoor va zabaan, loghat, lahje, talafoz
- sir please tell me the difference between ...why we dont use was at the
place of had ...and if we not use had and was just use ...past simple (ed)
...im so confuse ..when to use these,,,please clear these
- i hate it cames very late
- This explanation helps me. I'm going to use it when I teach people from
- u r
a good teacher
- I really like the way this teacher explains things
- Thanks a lot!
- I really like the way this teacher explains things! I'm an English teacher,
too. I'm going to have to try some of his methods with my ESL students.
- Chuck Norris?
- EH, BI, SI, DI, IH, EFF, GI, H, I, JE, KE, IL, EM, EN, OH, PI, QU, AR, ES,
TI, U, VI, DOUBLE U, EX, WHY, ZI. thats just how u pronouce them I hoped it
helped :)THATS NOT HOW you right them!
- You are a great teacher Way explain the the english grammar tenses was
great :) I hope to see more like this video Thanks Alot
- nice ring huh....
- ♥ you teacher
- good job
- iam from pakistan and i love your teaching method,,, but the problem is no
blackboard thats the big problem that can confuse some one like me iam not
good in gramer and wrie some word on up
- hi anyone practice of english speaking to me add me on my skype
- great way to learn a language to nice !
- I still don't understand what simple means in terms of time or tense. Why
is the term, simple, used? It is understandable that language would change
to indicate past, present and future but there is no guide to know what
other terms to use with the changed term.
- good lesson!!!! where can I find more like that?
- Thanks for you help.
- Superb one. thank you very much.its more helpful for me.
- Coming to England for a visit