Free English Lessons 12 Tenses
7.90 min. | 4.837709
user rating | 334889 views
Past present and future, perfect, perfect continuous and simple tenses... we put lots of interesting exercises in our school Come and learn more! Visit FreeEnglishLessons DOT com, sign up for a free lesson every month... Facebook FreeEnglishLessons AT Gmail dot com Vocabulary and grammar in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Steve McCrea Embassy school
GOOD! I have some new videos on http://www.youtube.com/freeenglishlessons it is fun! Please add this video link to your videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3olO5akVD4
Free English Lessons in Florida Lezioni dInglese gratis vocabolario grammatica miglioramento della pronuncia corsi interessanti Metodo interattivo conversazioni lezioni individuali accent reduction pronounce Clases gratuitas puedes aprender gramatica, vocabulario, y reducir tu pronunciacion.
Reduza o sotaque na sua pronúncia em Inglês. Aulas grátis de pronúncia e gramática Dars haaye enghelisiye aazaad dastoor va zabaan, loghat, lahje, talafoz
- Hello, have you tried out "TRAVELsewhere" (just google it)? I have found
quite a few incredibly affordable deluxe hotels and plane tickets. This
could let you save on your future trip too!
- Hello, have you tried out "TRAVELsewhere" (do a Google search for it)? I
have stumbled upon quite a few amazingly affordable deluxe hotels and
flight tickets. This can help you to save cash on your future trip also.
- ♥ you teacher
- ^_^ hahah
- Hi there, have you tried "TRAVeLSEWHERE " (just search on Google for it
...)? I have seen numerous ridiculously affordable hotels and even flights.
This may allow you to save cash on your future journey too.
- Thanks a lot!
- I really like the way this teacher explains things! I'm an English teacher,
too. I'm going to have to try some of his methods with my ESL students.
- Chuck Norris?
- EH, BI, SI, DI, IH, EFF, GI, H, I, JE, KE, IL, EM, EN, OH, PI, QU, AR, ES,
TI, U, VI, DOUBLE U, EX, WHY, ZI. thats just how u pronouce them I hoped it
helped :)THATS NOT HOW you right them!
- You are a great teacher Way explain the the english grammar tenses was
great :) I hope to see more like this video Thanks Alot
- nice ring huh....
- good job
- iam from pakistan and i love your teaching method,,, but the problem is no
blackboard thats the big problem that can confuse some one like me iam not
good in gramer and wrie some word on up
- good teacher
- hi anyone practice of english speaking to me add me on my skype
- great way to learn a language to nice !
- I still don't understand what simple means in terms of time or tense. Why
is the term, simple, used? It is understandable that language would change
to indicate past, present and future but there is no guide to know what
other terms to use with the changed term.
- good lesson!!!! where can I find more like that?
- Thanks for you help.
- Superb one. thank you very much.its more helpful for me.
- Coming to England for a visit
- Hello, I am a student who wants to improve his english. I think, The best
way to learn English is to be get familiar with it. Example : to go abroad
But I dont want/cant afford to go abroad. So i created a forum about
learning english. You can; * share everything all about English * help
members or get help by them * do live chat with all members or only
friends. * join groups and discuss all about your favorites Come and Let's
learn english together... All the best, engforums com
- Thanks a lot for such a good lesson!