Gary Moore - Parisienne Walkways - Live HD
9.00 min. | 4.9536333
user rating | 4248262 views
Parisienne Walkways, Gary Moore, HD Live ( http://www.agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/article/la-loi-de-moore-88814 « La loi de Moore » et http://www.agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/article/gary-moore-a-rejoint-phil-lynott-88419
« Gary Moore a rejoint Phil Lynott... les garçons ne redescendront plus en ville », articles sur AgoraVox, en hommage à Gary Moore décédé le 6 février 2011 )
Monsters Of Rock, Sheffield :
Gary Moore (guitar, vocals),
Cass Lewis (bass),
Darrin Mooney (drums)
- rest in peace
- My friend played a backyard party in the 90's and Michael Angelo was also playing in the band. this was in San Bernadino Ca. My friend smoked Michael Angelo...they played blues and all Michael did was arpeggios and some non-emotional licks. You're totally right...he couldn't play his way out of a paper bag. look for shawnstaplesmusic on youtube and ask him to post the video...real funny.
- Me encanta!! por siempre,... para siempre, el mejor guitarrista del mundo para mi.
- I LOVE YOU GARY ...BEAUTIFUL !
- Up there in the world's top ten axe-men!
- Simplemente , el mejor
- RIP Garry
- Wow! His guitar can sustain that note for so long!!
- Thats True i also forgot Steve Vai & Robert Fripp
and Eric Clapton & Jeff Beck
David Gilmour yes his sound was very unique in the 1970 ies Pink Floyd were an amazing Prog Rock Band & a Huge Influence for John Petrucci
- and what about jimmy page? :)
- You forgot David Gilmour. He is also one of the best guitarists
- Moore died of a heart attack, associated with consumption of large amounts of alcohol, at the age of 58 in early hours of 6 February 2011.At the time, he was on holiday at the Kempinski Hotel in Estepona, Spain, with a girlfriend, who raised the alarm at 4:00 am. His death was confirmed by Thin Lizzy's manager Adam Parsons.Tests revealed that he died after consuming alcohol.It is reported he had 380 mg of alcohol per decilitre of blood in his system, very high level of alcohol intoxication.
- que lujazo....
- Incredible music from a great legend (RIP) !!!
Check out my original blues just click me. Thx!
- I think he died of a Heart attack
- R.I.P. he was one of the best guitar players in the world. it is a shame that he was underrated, (sorry if i did not white that right, bad english.) he was a legend!
- Well said guys, , speed has fuck all to do with it , listen to the passion this man puts into his playing, he makes that guitar talk!!! Its pure emotion
- I know Gary topics are very good and redeemable from that era
- Look at his use of the pots to control gain and tone...superb!!
- Heart attack, which was linked to large consumption of alcohol
- quels beaux souvenir, merci Monsieur Moore