George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
3.50 min. | 4.9156575
user rating | 3602082 views
George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba from the oratorio Solomon (1749)
Georg Friedrich Händel
- Man this nigga is da best 4 reel cuz.
He make all the bitches wet when he drop the bass
- Everyone, no matter their IQ, race or religious persuasion needs to hear
music like this.
- Who could possibly not like this?
- Grand and uplifting because this world is already depressing.
This is in my "Joyful Classical" playlist.
- Civilization 2. This is the soundtrack of the "Adam Smith's Trading
Company" Wonder of the World.
- If I was the queen of Sheba (and I still hope to be so one day) I would be
happy to arrive to this.
- Handel's favourite instrument is the OBOE!! =DD
- I will await the black race to compose music like this with bated breath.
- I think every soul needs to listen to classical music..
- Del minuto 1:50 al 2:10 me lleva al éxtasis de la alegría y se me mueven
la cabeza y los pies x3
- George Fotzerich Hurndel!
- sublime and profound, something like the renewal of our blood, at racing
pace- a need
- Empire total war: darth mod? anybody???
- had this played at our wedding when we were leaving the church, made me
feel so happy.
- Handel was so devilishly clever! His music is so endlessly creative and
never ceases to delight and surprise!
- Me gusta mucho esta composición del gran Haendel Es maravillosa
- A musical feast!
- "Last Tango in Halifax" brought me here.
- My flat is a mess, but listening to this suddenly seems in pristine order.
- With these strings - I imagine very fat Queen of Sheba, majestically
waddling in. Not me.
- Well. This brings back memories of Napoleonic Wars. Mount and Blade, yo.
- This came from the movie Solomon is Sheba.
- Most beautiful classical music piece of all time