George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
3.50 min. | 4.9162393
user rating | 3695034 views
George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba from the oratorio Solomon (1749)
Georg Friedrich Händel
- Grand and uplifting because this world is already depressing.
This is in my "Joyful Classical" playlist.
- Who could possibly not like this?
- Everyone, no matter their IQ, race or religious persuasion needs to hear
music like this.
- Me gusta mucho esta composición del gran Haendel Es maravillosa
- "Last Tango in Halifax" brought me here.
- Del minuto 1:50 al 2:10 me lleva al éxtasis de la alegría y se me mueven
la cabeza y los pies x3
- I think every soul needs to listen to classical music..
- If I was the queen of Sheba (and I still hope to be so one day) I would be
happy to arrive to this.
- George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen…:
- had this played at our wedding when we were leaving the church, made me
feel so happy.
- I would to be there on that day just for the music,
- Handel's favourite instrument is the OBOE!! =DD
- sublime and profound, something like the renewal of our blood, at racing
pace- a need
- Händel in full action ! If this piece of music isn't glorious and joyful
... then what is ???
superb baroque music from the West
Who can top the great Händel ?
this wonderful music is for all mankind and will last for all the ages to
come ... GLORIOUS !!!
- Empire total war: darth mod? anybody???
- This is the first work of classical music I ever listened to as a child. To
this day it represents innocence, glory, and joy.
- George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
- The real name is "Georg Friederich Händel" though. Nice guy from Halle .g
- I wanted Bizet's Toreador song from Carmen to be our reception entrance
music, but my iPhone died and the DJ put this on instead. Not a bad
- Damn, this is the SHIT, groovin` on this jam.
- Handel was a great 'borrower' - this theme is by Telemann
- Well. This brings back memories of Napoleonic Wars. Mount and Blade, yo.
- A musical feast!
- AH NEGÃO também é cultura !