George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
3.50 min. | 4.9264145
user rating | 3071788 views
George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba from the oratorio Solomon (1749)
Georg Friedrich Händel
- My flat is a mess, but listening to this suddenly seems in pristine order.
- George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
- One of my favorite classical pieces. If this doesn't make you want to dance
there is something wrong with you. LOL!
- Is there a person who can pizz this songs at this speed, you have talent
(I'm not able to...)
This song is so beautiful. I learrned to play it with my orchestra in two
week. It was so much work, but we weren't able to play it this fast...
- This song is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had so much trouble memorizing
the 3d page as a 1st violinist but it was worth it. This is one of my fav.
- What are these infernal puns?
- Yes, Pythia, it makes me want to dance with joy
- One of my all-time favorite songs. So beautiful.
- Soooo beautiful
- I can't Handel this!
- One of Handel's works that evokes inner emotions...
- finest piece of music ever written!
- Bless your heart for uploading this. Thank you
- Only problem with this song, is it's not long enough!
- why can nobody write music like this today.
- me encanta
- Listening to foreign immigrants does not make it English culture.
Happy Birthday great George Frideric!
- He was German by birth and blood, but became a naturalised subject of
Britain, where he composed most of his works.
- I don't know how you, but i personally relax in its classical music.
- Who cares where he was born, he made fantastic music! Besides Germans are
close family to us British, our queen is in fact German and our blood has
similar heritage :)