GEORGIA ON MY MIND by Ray Charles
5.48 min. | 4.940243
user rating | 791222 views
From THE DICK CAVETT SHOW. September 18, 1972.
- GEORGIA ON MY MIND !!! MISS MY SWEET GEORGIA xoxo luv it
- He didn't say Beethoven was blind, he was just comparing Ray to Beethoven by juxtaposing their struggle.
- I love just how much creativity musicians expressed back in the day. The soul and sincerity are nowhere to be found these days. RIP Brother Ray.
- So much soul! God I love how YouTube let's be experience live music from even lifetimes before my birth. Whether it's Ray, Jimi Hendrix, or otherwise. The Internet age is a blessing, and so is the musicians who left us these treasures
- reminds me just how normal I am
- Not as popular, but still great; Raul Midon.
- SOS UN PELOTUDO
- His hearing deteriorated in his early 30's and became almost totally deaf 10 years of his life.
Sounds like you say he is deaf as in deaf for most of his time on earth.
- that's what the white man wants you to think...
- Rest in peace Ray
- Beethoven blind? WTF!!
- A National Treasure. God bless you, Ray Charles.
- I'm blind and I spend most of my time watching internet porn. I'd like to see Ray pull that off.
- Probably one of the best songs out there... Lets see the "oh so talented" Nikki minaj do this.
- In different walks of life we are privileged with gifted and talented people. There will only be one Ray Charles ad we were blessed by his talent. He lives on in his music.
- beethoven wasn't blind, he was deaf.
- Yeah, whatever you dig it, not my thing. No biggie to me either.
- yeah, just the way you phrased it was like you are going to meet him back in 76. just phrased weird. no biggie.
- He was alive back in 1976. He been dead since 2004.
- how are you going to meet him in the past?
- Stevie Wonder...
- 27 people are deaf.
- superbe !!!