GEORGIA ON MY MIND by Ray Charles
5.48 min. | 4.9391446
user rating | 887373 views
From THE DICK CAVETT SHOW. September 18, 1972.
- Happy Birthday Ray Charles.
- I've been struck by the Ray Charles bug. Fuck. Young people need to listen
- he still a live
- I live in Georgia .. this song for me)))
- We all have that mystical place we call home, that wonderful stage where
the nostalgic euphoria fills the heart. The hope and desire become one ...
That place where memories throb in every corner and street ... (...) Love
- Anybody here who loves the music of *Ray Charles* ?
He's been so inspring, his songs so great, and we have to thank him deeply.
Should we go get stoned...? Ray had the answer: Ray Charles - Let's Go Get
Stoned . Should we try to steal a guitar from a music store? Better not,
Ray was blind but was a perfect shooter, as we learned from the initial
Blues Brothers movie.
Details at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Charles .
I heard so many of his songs performed by the fabulous former Frankfurt
City Blues Band when I still was a twen (and of course, the original
versions, later). Andreas August (aka ATA) of the FCBB had the matching
voice, I must say.
- oh my goodness ....
- +Surc Sunday Jazz
- ALWAYS A CLASSIC.
- GEORGIA ON MY MIND +Jeffrey Rogers and peace to you my friend
- Georgia !
- with any luck... I'll make it this far today...
- #music #musicplaylist
- On my mind...
- have to appreciate the simple things!!!!!!!
- beethoven wasn't blind, he was deaf.
- reminds me just how normal I am
- Excuse me, I don't think there's anything wrong with the action on this
- I'm blind and I spend most of my time watching internet porn. I'd like to
see Ray pull that off.
- My jazz teacher always used this song to explain music theory to the people
in the class who were beginners.
- that's what the white man wants you to think...
- God... wonderful ;))) Love