God I Look To You Bethel Live
7.57 min. | 4.9161205
user rating | 287911 views
This is a simple but amazing song for worship lead by Jenn Johnson. It's in the key of B on the Cd.
- thats very true.... there is no doubt GOD himself inscribed the lyrics on their hearts.
- This really belssed me. I have to sing it for church tonight and was told to listen to it :) Love it.
- Songs 37....
- Where is Jenn Johnson from?
- I'd say God gave it to the world, through her!
- Love dis song . I cried the first time I heard and had to search for it ASAP
- I need the Vision to see thing like He does and i ask for Wisdom to know just what to do.
- idk i think John Marks version is better but its all just opinion
- You have to distinguish between the two, they are not the same as far as this is concerned. Jesus Culture's stuff is virtually all covers, it is simply Bethel's youth ministry so that shouldn't be too surprising. Bethel on the other hand probably writes 80% or more of the stuff on their self titled albums including this song.
- Like. :)
- What the heck are you talking about they have like 12 albums that where colaberations of all their artists... BTW Jesus Culture Is almost the exact same people.. ;)
- Hallelujah Jesus reigns.
- Bethel has some amazing catchy songs on youtube along with other bands like Red Letter Hymnal and stuff like that
- In this case I won't be overwhelmed by the troubles of life. We are asking God to give us wisdom and to see things from His point of view so we are not troubled. God is our strength shield and rock, He reigns and because of this we can stand firm and not be perplexed by adverse circumstances. Hope this helps
- I love this song. God is SOOO good!<3
- I just have to say for those who didn't like the song there is nothing wrong with that, and for those who judge those people they just don't like it just because its christian doesn't mean people have to like it. I personally love this song! :) YOU COULD BE DIFFERENT!
- I started to tear up as soon as I heard this song!!!!!
- it simply means to not be overwhelmed by the cares and situation ...
- No. She wrote it. In response to Him. Check your theology.
- Great song, but what does it mean when it says "I won't be overwhelmed"? Isn't it a good thing to be overwhelmed by the glory of God?
- this is such a great song.
- this song makes me feel so much...i love the feelings :)