The Greatest Jazz Songs
9.78 min. | 4.890464
user rating | 3657434 views
A collection of soothing, relaxing and romantic jazz music. This jazz collection is part 1. The pictures used are the album covers.
1. Atlantic Five Jazz Band (Original artist is Dave Brubeck) - Take Five
2. Ace - Relaxation Ii
3. Atlantic Five Jazz Band - Mona Lisa
4. Denis Solee - That Old Black Magic
5. Easy Listening Instrumentals - When Sunny Gets Blue
6. Saxo Ambiental
7. Atlantic Five Jazz Band - Stella by Starlight
8. Denis Solee - On a clear day
9. Kaori Kobayashi - Walk in the Night
10.Benny Goodman - Moonglow
For Star Trek Voyager fans, "That old Black Magic" song was sung by Seven of Nine during a simulation of World War II on the first part of the episode "The Killing Game". It was also performed by The Doctor, Harry Kim and his jazz band called 'Harry Kim and the Kimtones' in the episode "Virtuoso".
All of the music (apart from Saxo Ambiental) is available to download through Apple iTunes.
Due to the deluge of comments, I'm putting a temporary break on all new comments.
- Yes, because quality people listen quality music!
- Nothing but prime quality sound
- so magical!!
- Jazz was equivalent of classical music, and with afro centrist twist.
- can we get the same atmosphere without smoking?
- It makes me laugh is that everyone is so civilized on these videos.
- well done. i applaud you.
- This music.... these melodies...they just flow within me. No need for rain, smokes, or people, just the melodies they are a high within the vibrations of my body so surely my heart!
- zalig deze muziek echt geweldig ,de romantiek suist om je oren
- This type of music reminds me of driving at night in the rain and coming home and taking a warm bath and covering up when it's cold out
- people keep talking about holding a martini,ciggarettes, and raining outside, I'll use jazz to sleep and relax
- the top comments there just makes me want a cigarette now it's raining
- you sir have good taste in jazz music you got me in the first song oldie to me thumbs up my friend
- I could stay all night listening to this lovely and relaxing music...
- Reminds me of playing Pokemon on my old Gameboy Color, walking into that big city.
Man, Good times,
- now sir, that was the same thing i was thinking about while listening to jazz
- what exactly kind of jazz in "Ace" song?
- Makes you think about all the good old things in life. :)
- that's just too cool for words to speak. :D
- I will always love jazz
- In a nice quiet place only jazz music playing all night. it 's so relaxing. Love it.
- In Chicago, a bar, filled with men in suits and hats around tables. Some playing poker or some just sitting there drinking or smoking on a cigar. The smoke still lurking in the air. Musicians playing on a small stage. The lights are dim. A relaxed atmosphere without a worry in the world. Back in the 50's/60's/70's. How nice. lol
- 1 Is real great song.ThankYou!
- I Think of Pink Panther.