Green Day - 21 Guns [Official Music Video]
5.45 min. | 4.91747
user rating | 76438754 views
"21 Guns" by Green Day from '21st Century Breakdown,' available now. Directed by Marc Webb.
Watch the best Green Day official videos here:
- polacy też tego słuchają
- Hello Everyone
Rhyme Tight Records is a Record Label which offers talented Rappers/Singers/Producers,a chance to Show their music to the whole world.We help Artists to promote their Music.
We Sign Artists,only who are talented(No Shitty Artists,Promise).
So,Please Check our channel for some good music.If you listen the songs in our channel,it would be a great help for poor artists all around the world.
And also,please Thumb up this comment,so that more people could see This.Thanks.
- Check out Billy Talent Surrender. And before your haters start saying that the music video is a similar copy to Green Days video you're wrong. Surrender was done before this video and it is a much better ballad than this one!
- Is it me or in some camera scenes does the lead vocalist switch to acoustic???
- They are more pop punk. If you want real true screaming punk check out Billy Talent
- But guys try give Billy Talent a try, Billy Talent is my favorite band! They are also punk. Infact they were inspired by Green Day. But I love them to pieces. Real crunchy punk. Also the lead singer Ben LOOOOOVES screaming. It is whats made them famous! His scream kicks ass!
- I currently am not a fan of Green Day but I am enjoying them. Only just really bothered to listen to them. And I have noticed one thing already. You are so wrong! Didn't ask for you to bring Justin Bieber into the "real talented bands" zone!
- and becasue of you motherfather, they became top commenters! zzz
- 1. Music is subjective
2. Don't feed the trolls
3. Eh... depends on your definition of punk. I personally think that Green Day is more Pop-Punk, but that's just me.
4. Music is subjective
5. Again, subjective. What one person thinks is art is probably trash to a thousand others. I mean, I love Green Day (Nimrod's the best album imo), but a lot of the stuff that I also like you probably think is garbage when even though I think it's real art.
- That moment when people start shooting at you so you just keep singing
- Old but still good
- They're pop punk technically...
- Nope. Just Bieber is because hes jealous that their are band more talented than him.
- But I love iUno!...The other two I haven't heard yet, but iUno! rocks...
- ke lindooo es billie joe!!!! ♥.♥
- Stop being hostile. If he says stuff like that then thats his opinion, everyone has one. And Nuit Dorage just keep to yourself.
- I'll admit, I used to be a Green Day hater...but this song really changed my outlook on them. Not only does it sound great, but it's also meaningful. A great music video to compliment a great song too :)
- dude I would be one of them called as emo but I still love this beautiful music.. so wtf with the ''2. You are a retarded emo piece of shit''. he's just stupid that's all
- are you a fucking retard??...
- Ehh, Weezer is better.
- poophead XD
- You do realize justin beiber's music is starting to die down rapidly where as Green Day has been around for about 25 years They have a Verse, Chorus, Bridge, and a nice harmony. So realize that music tip and then you can choose to define what music to listen to instead of calling a band your wildly guessed opinion. I think that you really just made this comment for attention but it really pisses me off when someone judges a band with an equation as smart as a dunge beetle.im out of characters :P
- are the cops shooting at them?
- I don't know what about you, but I really have a very good respect for independent artists like those dudes!
Check the video link
- but I would love to see the band fuck Justin Bieber in his little perky asshole :/