Gregorian Chants - Amazing Grace (**Beautiful Christian song & music**)
3.18 min. | 4.9313726
user rating | 186860 views
Beautiful religious song...
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.
T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.
When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.
- All the religions are about the relationship with god..Though some has become more political rather than relationship with god
- Piękna pieśń. Z przyjemnością wysłuchałam.
- Religion comes from the Latin root "religio," which literally means "relationship between human and divine."
- Amen, very nice song,thank you
- thanks for this song. Definitely you believe of Christ. Lovely
- Thanks Amen i once was lost and now I'm found... God is my God and he is always good at all times....
- God, my God, bless us now and forever in all languages, dialects and languages of human speech ..... Great praise you GOD OF ISRAEL and worldwide ... Precious grace by Jesus Christ saved us while we were yet sinners. PRECIOUS GRACE DIVINE GRACE .. AMEN!!
- Deus, meu Deus, abançoa-nos agora e sempre em todas as línguas, dialetos e idiomas da fala humana..... Te louvo Grande DEUS DE ISRAEL e do mundo inteiro... Preciosa graça por Jesus Cristo nos salvou, sendo nós ainda pecadores. PRECIOSA GRAÇA, DIVINA GRAÇA.. AMÉM!!!
- simply beautiful
- it is so wonderful to experience music that touches the soul....and realize life is a gift and we must treasure it everyday, because life is not promised for tomorrow..just the sun rise....
- A letter written shortly after the year 100 dcpor St. Ignatius of Antioch to Smyrna is the oldest text preserved in which the term is used ἡ καθολική ἐκκλησία (catholic or universal Church): "Wherever the bishop appears, there must be the people, just as where Jesus is, there is the Catholic Church. "
- This is beautiful and has helped me today overcome my anxiety from my everyday problems. I am out of work, family and friends are sick or in hospital. The words to this and background lets me know that GOD is here.
- Chrześcijanin to naśladowca Jezusa Chrystusa jego sługa.//
- The word, Christian, literally means "Like Christ' it was used to describe his early followers and when institutionalized Religion took root in 3rd century it took the name for itself. Yes, it has lost it's meaning
- GOD IS GREAT !
- very beautiful
- Youtube "Robert Barron - Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus" But it is true, I think one of the first descriptions was simply "The Way."
- Well, I stand corrected, but my point isn't changed. The word Christian has lost a lot of its value with the way it is used as a trend, and not for what is it meant for. Now I'm not saying that it has no meaning by any means, but I have also come across many people who call themselves Christians, but have no real knowledge of what that means, which is why I say that I am simply a follower of God.
- Goodnight everybody hope you all enjoyed this to and "Blessings" to all.
- i'm glad i came back and found this. Today my late husband Jerry I miss him will have been gone 4 years. I miss him and Hun i do love you and may you R. I. P.. I know you would have love the bagpipes.I wrote another message earlier and you know God does work in a mysterious way i tried to tell several people about it.and I'm not sure about it myself so may God keep his arms wrapped around you as your by his side. One day I'll be with you. Love you.....
- omg this song moves me alot God bless this song :)
- this is beautiful but i sent one out to friends at one time and family of 4 beautiful men sinig. he is in heaven ng it and there were bag pipes in the background.. I have been trying to find it.Amazing grace was my late husbands favorite song and thought . Just thought i would play it for him today knowing he has already made it to heaven' And grace has brought me here thus far and grace will lead me home. This is THANKGIVING DAY in 2012. Thanks for sharing this
- If you think this is awesome, just imagine what Heaven is like! :D
- HalleluYAH! :))
- Jesus said "My Father and I are One". Just as a man is mind, body and spirit, so is God. Mind - we call Father, Body (the Word made Flesh) - Jesus Christ. and Spirit through which wonders are performed is the Holy Spirit. They are one, called different names, but still One. A man can be called "Father: by his child, or "brother" or "son" yet still be one man. Yet to each he shows a different side to his personality. God is so much more complex and we see Him through each Name.