György Ligeti - Musica Ricercata [1/11]
2.68 min. | 4.8722043
user rating | 66990 views
György Ligeti, Musica Ricercata.
Pierre-Laurent Aimard, Piano.
The music published on my channel is dedicated solely to the purpose of divulgation and non-commercial use. If you believe that any copyright infringement exists on this channel, please let me know immediately before submitting a claim to YouTube. I will immediately remove the disputed video accordingly.
Thanks for your contribution!
- The longest cadence V-I I ever heard!
- I was disappointed at the lack of ragtime piano.
- Thank you so much for posting this and the other parts of the Musica Ricercata. They are wonderful, breath-taking works of imagination.
- All notes in this part are A except D at the end
- I do. You have my gratitude. My proofreading is not what it was.
- you mean 'more'
- I'm sure I have heard a less stultifyingly unimaginative piece of music, I just can't think what it could possibly be.
- Adoro Ligeti.Ciao
- AAAAAAAAAAAA A AAAAAAAAAAAAA A A-------------- a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a aa a aa AAA AAA AAAAaA AA
- 2:13 "Fuck it, I'll just ram the piano and see what happens."
- classic expansion of the dominant area
- Thanks for rendering a fantastic service :-)..
- Ahahahaha!!! I love this comment!
- This is epic
- He is. He made it interesting.
- At least learning the notes will be easy...
- Very well played
- well A is the fifth of D so its only natural for it to resolve with a D
- You're screwed if you forget your starting note.
- Nah, check out his early stuff. Six Bagatelles most of all