HANDEL - Passacaglia -Perlman e Zukerman
6.85 min. | 4.9511003
user rating | 695642 views
HANDEL - Halvorsen Passacaglia, Perlman e Zukerman
- This literally started from "hey i wonder what the hell would happen if i put this wood and wires together..." lmfao
- yesterday i went to a Izthak concert but there were no tickets left. and they were as low as just $3 DOLLARS !!!!!!
- Is Zukerman playing a viola? It's something I just noticed. If so, I wasn't aware he was acquainted with the instrument! Great video, though -- thanks for posting it.
- Just execllent!!
- SIMPLEMENTE BRUTAL
- well probably people went there to listen that song to the harpsichord not violins! oh for god's sake
- at 2:52
The way that guy is holding his cello with his knees. What if something happened and it slipped and fell while they were playing? God that would be horrible
- I was looking for this for ages!!!!Found by an accident,as always...
- I wish I were there...
- so beautiful....
- crap I just started clapping for a youtube video
- 2:35 Perlman's version of "Bitch please I got this...."
- at 2:00 the accords...arent they supposed to be pizzicato? in the music I have they are written as pizzicatos.
- just amazing! Remembered when I played this in music school... One of the best times ever. Thanks for sharing!
- These men are very skillful players!
- wow! I loved that. That's music, what they are doing!!
- the song is kind of humorous in certain parts :)
- The orchestra members are either jealous or bored... ahh its wonderful being a musician
- I thought at the end one of them was going to kiss the other's hand, just how he held it
- I'M CRYING
- More like the face of "Regardless of who I am, I have worked very hard to get this good and I am having a blast right now."