Hello by Lionel Richie
5.48 min. | 4.873784
user rating | 20927022 views
The music video for Lionel Richie's "Hello" directed by Bob Giraldi, attracts attention as it tells the story of a music teacher (played by Lionel Richie) who falls in love with his blind student.
- She's happy because she doesn't know they are black.
- I like!!!!!
- ''Hello is it me you're looking for'' And then she's blind, I started singing with Lionel, but then couldn't stop laughing
- Shit head motherfuckers caca
- Blind people still wear glasses because the eye tissues can still be sensitive to the affects of rays of light whether they are fully blind or a certain percentage.
- Michael Jackson with mustache at 0:47
- why the fuck was she wearing glasses if she's blind..
- same thing i was saying he wants to give her the D
- LIKE si vienes por el vídeo de afredito.
- so he wants to have sexual relations with his student? sure that's illegal lionel
- why? lol
- This song sounds like Gary Moore's - Still got the blues main solo
- he is her teacher xD lol
- Her writer Amy :D:D
- is it me or does Lionel kinda remind you of Borat?
- Yea when it was more about pedophilia