Hi-Five - I Can't Wait Another Minute (Accapella Snippet)
1.67 min. | 4.5
user rating | 32325 views
Live @ Much Music in 1991, I believe this was their first ever appearance in Canada. I've also heard that 4 of the original 5 members have passed away, can anyone confirm this. I only know about Tony, and a big r.i.p. to him cuz he's surely missed....
- Well, that and having additional background singers credited on their albums. It should have been very obvious to people that anytime a vocal group needs assistance on backing vocals, chances are the group couldn't really sing (See: The Good Girls, for example).
- HI-FIVE NEW MUSIC @ > WWWBXMOSTWANTEDCOM
- ONLY 1 MEMBER HAS PASSED AWAY & THATS TONY THOMPSON (RIP)
- As much as I liked Hi-Five this Accapella doesn't cut it..Not in tune at all. Any professional group can have an off day. However this song certainly sounds better with flown in backgrounds. The live 12 inch obviously does just that it's called post production studio cleanups and overdubs. Still a great recorded song tho!
- @Prinay17 HATE TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT ONLY TONY & DARK SKINNED DUDE CAN SING :) my cousin Martinez Little was their musical director for their first tour where only he & a couple of the band members were filling in the harmony gaps
- Tony is sooooooo cute!!!
I luv U ＆I miss U. from Japan
- nah, them cats could not harmonize...only Tony and the dark skinned one could sing...
- i think they know it was a fucked up performance, that's the reason why they just laughed after they finished
- Special performance by Treston Irby of Hi-Five
February 26th @ Nine Lounge in Queens, NY
Hit me up for details
- Cool; Tony is missed indeed.
- hmm...she makes this interview a tad bit uncomfortable...
- that darkskinn one is OMG..YES LORD
- omg you broke my heart by saying that. LOL
- Not sure how true it is, but I heard from one of their pit singers that the whole group did not sing, or was not capable of pulling it off live. WHo knows. This was early on, and perhaps it got better. I still like the music that they put out however.
- come to think of it, soulja boy does look a lot like tony...i thought he (soulja boy) looked a bit familiar. i alwaz say who does he remind me of but couldnt put a finger on it. i didnt know one of them was paralized....sorry to hear that...
- Ok, Boyz II Men, they are NOT. LOL!!!!!
Still love their recorded music, though. They make some great records.
- Soulja boy looks like Tony T
- everybody has a bad performance, and I don't think it is just him. the whole group sounds bad here in my opinion
- tony thompson was so cute when he sang uncondoitional love
- Okay, thank you for the info
- Tony was the only one out of the group that died. One of the members in the group Pooh was involved in a car accident which left him paralyzed all the other members of the group are alive and well and can be found on myspace venturing into their own musical careers
- clearly... i see why he never sang lead.
- Tony shoulda sang. he would of rocked the house!!!