How to install a theme on your iPhone 3g 4g or iPod Touch 2g or iPad
4.95 min. | 4.4888887
user rating | 225482 views
How to easily install a theme on your iPhone or iPod Touch using Cydia and Winterboard MY NEW VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZYCDIvYJo
- some themes don't change your apps look
- mine too i can't keep the themes working on my iPhone 3GS
- thanxxx dude
- omg what happens if u dont have cydia
- why did my apps didn't change? only my wallpaper and background changes ?pls reply asap?
- ilove you mini human
- miss my ipod 1st gen
- Jailbrake hw cydia 😡
- You have to jailbreak your phone to unlock Cydia. Google how to jailbreak it and do it.
- I don't have Cydia why does apple have to be complicated!!!
- thnks man,,god bless you
- how to jailbreak to get it
- go jailbreak your iphone :)
- Hey..men I don't have Cydiaaaa is aaa big problem!
- @5h1zn1ck3r5, Cydia is not in the apple store. You need to jailbreak your iphone or itouch to get it.
- how do u get cydia????? i search it in app store and it doesn't come up plz someone answer me!?!?!?!
- hey how did u add those,bluetooth,wifi,etc in d upper slide,...plz help me out ..! ane1.!
- thank man...........................!
- you need to jailbreak to get cydia
- why my friend who's girl have problem she o this how you and she haven't
- i dont have cydia on my phone :(
- I have a ipod 4th generation and this does not work please reply back I followed all the instructions!!!
- in my sections i only have Archiving
Utillities what do i do P.S I JUST JALBRAKED MY IPHONE