LATIN JAZZ PIANO LESSON
15.00 min. | 4.9388146
user rating | 49559 views
Download my new jazz piano ebook at:
Connect with me on Facebook at:
If you find this video useful I'd really appreciate a thumbs up. Please let me know any topics you want me to cover below the video
- Thanks for sharing.
- Thanks LoveMusic! Really appreciate the positive feedback. This is an old video of mine, so you might prefer the newer videos I've made.
- This is great - so clear. Your step by step approach is easy to follow and really motivates me to practice!
- Thanks so very much! You have a great teaching style. The walk through is wonderful, and really effective. I only took up piano after a hospital stay, for finger therapy, and healing is slow, but I'll be saving up for your ebook. Not able to work yet. Music is the best healing tool there is. Thanks again, sir, for your expertise!
- Glad to hear this! I'm going to cover Latin more in new videos soon
- very very useful it's amazing ! Thank u... I realy need to work on my latin nerve
- Thank you Tangoman! It's probably about time I do a follow up video for this one
- In a word!!! Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Thanks for your answered. I just find your canal and i have learn a lot. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.
- Thanks Payam. I have walking bass lines on my list of videos to do. A good idea is to come up with some bass lines for ii-V-I progressions, and practice them till you can play them without thinking. You want the left hand to be automatic, so you can focus on the right. That's the trick!
I will cover them though in depth
- Thanks for all this great videos. if time can you tell us about walking bass and how to do on piano with solo or melody...
- Thank you! Your lesson is very impressive! Want to learn this tune. Could you please send an e-mail this tune musical notes, to quickly understand what I need to play. Thank you in advance!
- excelente material...tiene mucho sentido partir desde cero, en C con todas sus variantes muchas gracias por aclarar mis dudas...
- Many people are gonna take the gems in this video & go a long way with it- whatevr style its applied to or fused with- Brilliant! Cheers
- I've been buggn my latino pal- (he's fn phenomenal) to show me some technique- my background is avante garde so called "free jazz"which is a misnomer not only because "jazz" is considered by many serious players included archie shepp & dr. yusef lateef, to be a derogatory term but also because nuthns "free."
...But i digress...thanx so much for the video- I'm certainly gonna practice this style. Thanx again :D
- Hi, my name is Rio Moreno, from Indonesia...i like your video lesson very much... please cek Rio Moreno Trio on youtube, performing in Jakarta International Festival 2012... thx a lot..
- Actually I've been tinkering with various keyboards since the middle of the 90s so I'm not *all* nembie but I only started taking it seriously last year. definitely going to stick to it now!
- Yeah I should probably make that video - 'Applying Montunos to Moonlight Sonata'!
Really pleased your learning so quickly. I'd say I probably did most of my jazz learning in a single year. When you first get into it you learn the quickest.
Thanks for your comment Marco!
- I *so* need to hear that moonlight sonata! ;D
Love your videos, I'm teaching myself to play jazz piano. Most of it is still over my head but I'm moving in leaps and bounds compared to say November 2012.
- thanks a lot for those great riffs...
- hey,another nice lesson, would you please make a tutorial for "the shadow of your smile" in jazzy style, thanks
- Please make tutorials on Montuno!!!
- You need a bit of Sazon! on your fingers!
- thanks dude. very nice quite difficult at first