Ice Cream - [Walk off the Earth]
2.23 min. | 4.9529667
user rating | 4694865 views
"Ice Cream" Mp3 available here: http://bit.ly/R3BzAj
Download our exclusive iTunes session here: http://smarturl.it/wote_itunes
Download our album R.E.V.O. here: http://smarturl.it/revo
WOTE merch available here: http://goo.gl/5Q9TuY
Gianni and Marshall rip out a quick acoustic cover of Sarah McLachlan's "Ice Cream" which Gianni likes to call "Morphine"!
WOTE TOUR DATES: http://www.walkofftheearth.com/events
- Marshall's voice is as sexy as he looks.
- Marshall looks like the guy from Psych
- Marshall....you's is sexy! :)
- Your covers are amazing. Do you write your own songs at all?
- exellent take on Sarah Mclachlan
- i wish this was longer
- u guys are soooooooo high!!!
- what is Marshall wearing? is that a soccer team or sth else?
- give me the tabs ! (:
- not sure if you smoked something or you're just acting so ...
- I agree with the Bohemian Rhapsody suggestion. Please consider. :)
- those eargasmic voices. what inhumanly perfect specimen.
- BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.........!!!!!!!!!!!
- is there an instrument that Gianni doesnt know how to play?! ;)
- Well, now - since Easter last year and that goddam Psy-Trance chick.. You
guys have been really cool. Very musically talented each and everyone, and
that's goddamn great in this here country of ours (Wales).
My comment doubles up as a question also - is that a Canadian Soccer jersey
you are wearing Mr Chisel jawed good looking? I could google it, but
thought I'd ask you instead. It could be Ice Hockey I imagine. Yes.
Probably Hockey. OK, carry on
- You guys should have put (Sarah Mclachlan Cover) in the title. I'm not
trying to be an asshole here, but credit needs to be given to who the song
is originally by.
- leo messi
- Looking forward to hearing you guys in Glasgow next year :-)
- Thumbs up if you are replying the first 10 seconds
- smooth "long way down" love it when singers approach a song with gentle
apprehension instead of a sledgehammer... I mean there is a time and a
place for both strong voice and soft whispers, but I like the way this one
nibbles gently at the ears like the soft lap of waves on the edge of a calm
lake instead of a raging sea.