Icelandic Folk Music - Íslandsklukkur
3.32 min. | 4.973641
user rating | 63069 views
Isländsk folkmusik utan sång.
Icelandic folk music, instrumental.
- I have a lot fo respect for Iceland. You told the Banksters to F**k off!
- You are not an enlightened being if you are arguing your point and you have to be mean while you are making it.
- "know what"?
- "You're", I trow that you mean.
- It's the cover of the Snorra-Edda I believe, made about 1665.
- fuck Iceland.
- Religion sounds a lot like skitzo, a magical world...
- Perfect for writing by . . .
- Lol, guess that means the other one is a coward.
- and it looks like your arguing with yourself.
- So beautiful. :) Thank you for uploading.
- I am just beginning to study it.
- Get your facts straight next time. Religion was not made before gods were made. That's fucking stupid.
- Looks like your charity worked pretty much like religious charity in today's times. It didn't, because it was wrong. Heheh.
- No? That doesn't even makes sense I'm afraid. It would be like some guy said: HEY I THINK THERE'S THIS THING CALLED RELIGION!
Guy 2: OH YEAH?!
Guy 1: YEAH NOW WE JUST NEED SOME GODS!
That's utterly retarded. Gods came first, then religion, then overly organised and evil religion that we see in monotheism today.
- So you say religion comes before both morals and theism? Lol.. I'm sorry for giving you the benefit of the doubt.
- Does it make it any less of a truth? What has that got to do with anything?
It only makes you look desperate, as dignified and well spoken as you sounded before, that disappoints me.
- Very nice music! Even though I am at (and from) the other end of the globe I feel it very close to me. This music sort of blends with the beating of one's heart...
Could you tell how old is it? Thanks for sharing :)
- Yes we can know what came first. Besides it making more sense that a god or concept of a god that punishes evil obviously comes FROM the human empathy and sympathy and consciousness, I want to see a source for what you say. The burden of proof is on theists, not atheists.
- Wow, if you just look at animals like monkeys for example you can see that they have compassion and empathy and everything. And they don't need religion, get over it.
- and the horns at the 2 minute mark are awsome