2.22 min. | 4.612903
user rating | 8796 views
Steve Jobs just can't make a connection - the failed demo for iPhone 4.
- Just like Steve Jobs... blame the Wi-Fi and not the crappy products...
- Just like Steve Jobs... blame the Wi-Fi and not the shitty products...
- It's not the network, it's the phone!
- Must have sucked to be Steve Jobbs at that very moment..dumb ass
- Lol, being that your a Windows user, you probably don't understand WHY Apple, and the rest of the world, don't make phones for Verishit's network. Look up CDMA and then you'll know.
- i Hate Apple cos it fails ^ ^
- I never knew Steve Jobs had such a whiny sounding voice.
- @logeyDot93 Big whoop...it still fails
- Hmmm...i guess iPhone on the left wins the bet.
btw Steve, ur not using 802.11n, ur using 802.11b!
- yeh i know that but it getting anyoing now
- because there are people who'll buy it because it's the newest thing.
- that's wat happen's when company keep on changing things i dont know why they just keep the product that work an stick with it insteed of changing things all the time
- lol i love the guy that shouted out verizon
- Been first loads of times, i dont comment 'FIRST' tho :)
- Yea its actually my first time being first to comment ever, have you ever been first ??
and i have a 32GB iphone and im getn this one what about you
- WOW! REALLY!? Tell someone who cares. :)
- when i saw this on 7pm. i laughed so hard. hahaahahaa how embarrassing!
- The technical issues behind apple...?
- Haha How Embarrassing.
- wooo ,funny things
- It's like the WiFi at my school XD
- ahahaha thats hilarious :L
- ha shame