Ja Rule - Always On Time ft. Ashanti
4.08 min. | 4.881762
user rating | 21985199 views
Music video by Ja Rule performing Always On Time. (C) 2001 The Island Def Jam Music Group
- i agree with most of the other stuff but power of the dollar one of the best albums ever made. candy shop aint my style but ghetto quran and the title track on power of the dollar is the shit
- Ja quit playin knock it off your not tupac
- lmao 50 made himself a career out of going at sir Jeffery SUUPER hard. And then turned around only to do the same stuff he was shitting on Jah for. Jah waited too fucking long to go back at him alone and by that time Eminem and G Unit had joined in ..it was a wrap lol but He has a fresh start now he just got out of jail, hope he uses it wisely and gets back to the music.
- oh i agree dude i remember having a old 50cent mixtape a year earlier before he blew up with wanksta but i was never really into that 50cent shit. yeah Jah dropped the ball on that one lmao! to me 50 just comes off as a hater i have certain records i enjoy from him but i rarely include fif in my playlist.
- it was one of the most one sided beefs in rap history....nas vs jay-z wasn't as one sided because both of them still have careers but ja rule hasn't had a number one rap albume since 2002
- breh i don't care if you like jarule or don't like 50 cent..i'm just telling you that 50 cent destroyed jarule's career..that's a fact..i don;t even like 50 either...IF YOU WERE LISTENING TO HIP HOP AT THAT TIME..you would know that 50 was killing jarule over all that pop rap he was making..as a result he made clap back..and tried to return to his grimey queens style raps like he did during the 90s but it was too late..ja rule career was done
- who cares about that ignorant stuff smh ..no i wasn't born in 2001 lol But i also do not listen to 50 when i want to have a good time. Because 50's music doesn't make me want to have a good time. He iiight
- This my song
- Who is gonna market them? The problem isn't that there aren't any more real rappers out there, but nobody bothers to give them the attention they deserve
- He said he was like thug style when he looks like he is about to cry lol
- lmao when I was younger I never knew those were women's panties they were throwing at him.
- always on time
- ja rule is still top dog, its a shame 50 destroyed his career, he was dame good....
- Yeah this is spam, and im aware that its annoying. But my past is filled with pain, and rapping is how I get my anger out. I'm not going to BS you with a sob story, If you care about it, my music is on my channel, just click my name. But I'm tired of what Hip Hop has become. Where did the poetry go? Now a days all you hear is "Fuck Bitches, Get money, Smoke Weed". Where is the passion?
- music isnt like this no more, love this song!
- well said ,, so true !
- OMFG, great times.
- I still love this song
- kid are you fukcing retarded..were you born in like 2001?? 50 absolutely destroyed jahs career when get rich or die trying came out..and 50 doesn't have hits? are you fucking stupid as hell? LMAOOOO
- Damn, early 00s hip hop was awesome. I was around six/seven at the time and only ever got into Eminem when he first got famous. I love this
- Ja Rule introduced me to Ashanti. I thank him for that.
- 50 is wack though all he makes is gun music, jah got hits!
- old but still rocks