Jack Daniels Explains The Deficit
1.65 min. | 4.859524
user rating | 260001 views
In response to the Republican proposal to cut $74 billion from the federal budget, Senator Harry Reid declared the cuts to be "unworkable" and "draconian". But how bad are is $74 billion in cuts when seen in the context of our $1.5 trillion deficit?
This video visualizes the Republican budget cuts to give us a little more perspective.
- People who take 3/4 of a shot are pussies ... Drink it all or Don't Drink at all!
- Republicans only care about the deficit when they are NOT in office. Google Two Santas, Jude Wanninska Thom Hartmann (check spellings)
- Republicans only care about the deficit when they are not in office. Google: Two Santas Jude Waninska Thom Hartmann or however you spell his name
- Great visual!
- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD ! The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. GET SAVED NOW !
- I don't think either of them could. It's easy to say "Oh well when so and so is elected next, all our problems would be fixed!" Wrong. Doesn't work that way.
- This is exactly why every day I want to literally strangle a democrat a hour for a month straight....stacking the bodies in a nice organized pile.
- I honestly hope we go off the fiscal cliff next year. It would do wonders for the strength of the dollar, it would help to shrink the deficit, and it would put politicians in their place by hurting their wallets. Sure, Americans will suffer, but we all deserve it for not understanding the impact of interest rate risk on budget deficits. In the meantime, I hope we get rid of all of the entitlements that the middle class take from the poor and the rich (see SS, Medicare, etc)
- With a Democratic Senate? I'd like to see him try.
- I do not know who this guy is but he is awesome.
- Lets see if Ron Paul can save us when we get done with Obama's second term.
- Wtf has that dumbass Obama been doing. Can't believe he's still in office.
- Chuck Norris would balance the budget in the next 5 minutes.
- so how many shots are we up to on election day?
- You'd still be in a shithole after eliminating SS, Medicare, and Medicade. We just can't do it. I wish we could, but we can't. Social security will have to be cut last, though. Too many people have already invested in it.
- He will also lose and that is a vote for Obama.
- Yes you can, you eliminate spending beyond revenues. Now it's not politically savvy so no one has the balls to do it. You'd basically reduce it down to the big 3 programs since those consume that majority of our revenues currently.
- Why is Ryan on the volcano pic?
- That's bullshit. No one can balance the budget in less than 10 years.
- your a loser
- Join the Ron Paul WRITE-IN REVOLUTION!
- I love Dr Paul but I humbly ask you to consider Gary Johnson. He's on the ballot in all 50 states.
- I wish more people were aware of this :( Ive wrote him in last election, and 8 years ago I was underage but followed him since highschool, we needed Ron Paul a decade ago!
- The difference is what cuts they are willing to make. Republicans always ask the least among us to shoulder the burden. We CAN cut our military budget in half, and we must. We CAN let the Bush tax cuts expire, and we have to. Draconian cuts should not be our first option, they should be the very last.