Jack Vidgen - Adele Set Fire To The Rain Cover - Australia's Got Talent 2011 WINNER - NEW 13/07/11
6.90 min. | 4.6438823
user rating | 22258986 views
Jack Vidgen performing Set Fire To The Rain by Adele on Australia's Got Talent 2011!
- pole smoker
- come on, if u want people to watch your channel, GET RID OF THE COMMENTS on
the screen..good grief
- wishing him the best!
- I just can't stop watching talent shows right now. That is because of
performances like Jack Vidgen singing Adele's Set Fire To The Rain on
Australia's Got Talent 2011.
- if you watched his audition he had plaque on his teeth and messed up teeth
now he has perfect white teeth that shows you they knew he was going to win
- Definitely not the new justin bieber, This kid is way better.
- Adele is still miles better than him.
- the new justin bieber?
- Zyzz pic ?
- this is a talent fuck justin bieber
- why is zyzz the picture?
- yes he is talented- but id love to hear that voice when his balls drop lol
- OMG talented kid!!
- I hate how he came in with mash up teeth and they made them all bright
white and fixed the sharp ones. so fake. This is what tv does to ppl I
- this is unreal ; i love his voice and i fell in love with Danny Minogue to
- It's VERY VERY BETTER than One Direction ! :')
- Dislike, because whoever uploaded the video put on it that stupid link and
it can't be closed, I'll give a like to any other video of this boy but
this is totally disgusting.
- Well I guess you are to some extend right. I`m glad you like my comment. Oh
my I`m so tempted to write more sh*@ back to you...but I want. Didn't mean
to offend you. It`s kinda stupid being an ass on the internet. I much more
prefer doing it in real life where I can look people right in their eyes
while beign..as you say "humorless". This is too boring for me. So....have
a nice day sir.
- you lead a very humorless life, don't ya?
- And how masculine do you think a 14 year old kid is supposed to be
smartass??? I guess you were real dirty harry when you were 12 right? But
if you are 12 now that sorry...just ignore my comments.
- YESSS!!! i won the lotto :D
- he's like a slightly less masculine Ellen