James Vincent Mc Morrow - Higher Love
4.02 min. | 4.932884
user rating | 7490262 views
A chilling cover of Steve Winwood's track Higher Love by Irish folk music singer-songwriter James Vincent McMorrow
James Vincent McMorrow's version of the Steve Winwood hit 'Higher Love'...recorded for the charity album 'Silver Lining' which is available on iTunes now. All proceeds of the album go to Headstrong (headstrong.ie), an Irish charity for youth mental health. The album was recorded by students of the Sound Training Centre (soundtraining.com)'
- People hating on this song because they say he's a bad singer? It's his
tone that makes it what it is and I like it :) #irishpride
- James was amazing live :)
- I hated this song until I heard Morrow's version! Nice!
- How can people say this better than Steve Winwood!?!? He was out of his
range and out of tune the whole time.
- James vincent mcmorrow
- Love this song
- This song is so comforting.
- Love it
- Only thing he did is make the lyrics a lot more understandable but not near
the energy too it. If u listen to winwood original u HAVE to know the
lyrics too understand half of it. Either way this a really dope track. Ima
have too sample it.
- heres some artists ppl! alphastates, devotchka,justin nozuka,django
django,james blake,tame impala,alt j,clap your hands say yeah,badly drawn
boy,blackbird blackbird,my morning jacket,eddie vedder,fleet foxes,o
emperor,caribou,feist,broken social scene,tapes n tapes, hope theres
something for everybody there!! i enjoyed each of these artist nd i hope
you do aswell! if anyone has anything to share with me id appreciate it!
- This is complete shit and anybody who downloads deserves to go to hell
- This was played in my last yoga class and I fell in love with it.
- voice of an angel, face of an ass of an angel
- Found this song from Please Like Me!!!!
- GTA 5
- Never understood the lyrics until this version. He's given this song depth.
- "Please Like Me" brought me here
- Never knew this guy was Irish. Proud!
- GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Nice enough voice and talented bloke imo.
BUT... Sick fed up of all these crappy, cutesy, pussified, TV
advert-style falsetto versions of great songs, might as well have gone the
whole hog and chucked in a ukulele riff in there. Booooo.
- I can't stop listening to this song.
- WOW! Great song....
- amazing song