- I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FISTS AND BEAT IT
- this album/cd and Ritual changed my life, i was at a very bad point in my
life when this came out, it helped me through it, to this day Janes
Addiction is my favorite band
- Such a fantastic album!!!!
- he come to me with money in his hand, he offered me, i didn't sake him.
when I heard this death grips sample I was, ooh Jane's
- This is a very good album. Did you ever think the title track is under
rated? Related to that subject, - Nothings Shocking -, well, I like how it
sheds light on the subject, " who are we? ". And I like how it suggests a
thought for creativity, because, what is beautiful? And if we ever succeed
at creating and / or recreating beauty, real beauty, thougts, ideas, people
places or things, sounds or even feelings in art and / or music, is that
not something in itself? - Nothings Shocking -
- Best 45 minutes of my life....
- So much great, classic, boundary shredding music I missed just because I
was a music peasant back then. Catching up now thanks to Youtube and
awesome people like you who make the extreme effort and time commitment to
upload and share
- killer album
- Summertime Rolls...so good
- Up The Beach makes feel like I am in some kinda dimensional vortex, even
that doesn't quite express the feeling. But I do know that it is a very
intense feeling that I get every time I listen to it, and that is alright
- There's not even a bad NOTE on this album, let alone bad SONG. Take note
kids....THIS is how u make an album!!!
- I personally can't understand why people constantly criticise Dave
Navarro's playing, I think he's a pretty solid player :)
- awesome album
- some people should die, that's just unconscious knowledge.
- Good vibes
- this is one of the best records ever
- they hated each other whole time doing cd,, some how they bad one of the
- The most beautiful woman I ever had the pleasure of dating turned me on to
Janes with Summertime Rolls in Puerto Vallarta in 1992. F*ckin Trippy.
Thanx San Francisco Liberty.... You Rock.
- One of the greatest american 'rock' albums. When this came out, I believe
we all breathed a sigh of relief
- One of my sister's favorite cd's back in the early 90's. I've had it for
all these years and i'm finally now discovering it lol can't believe I
missed these guys I LOVE this!
- I used to live in Ashland, Oregon in the early 90's. I didn't have a car,
but rode my bike everywhere. I have great memories of riding through
beautiful Lithia Park and throughout town listening to this album on my
primitive Walkman. Every time I hear these songs, I'm back there in that
place and time. Great music. Mahalo.
- The Death Grips song Beware, on the mixtape Exmilitary samples Up the
- I love these soongs
- come to victors