Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking (Full Album)
45.42 min. | 4.8986783
user rating | 165559 views
Up The Beach 00:00
Ocean Size 03:00
Had A Dad 07:20
Ted, Just Admit It... 11:06
Standing In The Shower... Thinking 18:28
Summertime Rolls 21:32
Mountain Song 27:52
Idiots Rule 31:55
Jane Says 34:56
Thank You Boys 39:46
Pigs In Zen 40:49
- I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FISTS AND BEAT IT
- So much great, classic, boundary shredding music I missed just because I
was a music peasant back then. Catching up now thanks to Youtube and
awesome people like you who make the extreme effort and time commitment to
upload and share
- Always have, and always will love Janes. This album for me was their best
by far. I love how it takes me back to some of the absolute best days of my
life every time I listen to it. So thankful to be a child of the 90's, the
last great decade for music. And Janes was easily one of the best bands
I've ever seen live. Good times...
- One of the best debuts of all time.
- One of the greatest rock albums ever made IMHO
- by the time I got the "standing in the shower" part I was already in
another world. These songz sound great for summers
- Such a fantastic album!!!!
- I kinda feel that this is one of the best recorded albums of the 1980s.
- What a find tonight! Thanks for the upload
- 351 cleveland 1971 ford grand terino
- Summertime Rolls...so good
- this album/cd and Ritual changed my life, i was at a very bad point in my
life when this came out, it helped me through it, to this day Janes
Addiction is my favorite band
- Classic salted chips for my ear-buds as i taste them on a glider flying
through the blue
- This album blew me away when I first heard it in 1988/89. Pure raw power.
There's not a duff track on there. Every song gives me goosebumps and
really effects me. Undoubtedly one of the greatest albums in the history of
rock. Totally original...not heard anything like it since and I doubt I
will. I love Ritual de lo habitual as well but I think this one edges it
for me. Saw them live quite a few times as well in 1989 and 1990...best
band I ever saw live......one of the craziest gigs I ever went to. I think
Jane's addiction are touched by genius.
- Up The Beach makes feel like I am in some kinda dimensional vortex, even
that doesn't quite express the feeling. But I do know that it is a very
intense feeling that I get every time I listen to it, and that is alright
- Best 45 minutes of my life....
- I personally can't understand why people constantly criticise Dave
Navarro's playing, I think he's a pretty solid player :)
- this is a code coffee with the qween in a cab
- esse álbum ta precisando de uma remasterizada