Japandroids - Young Hearts Spark Fire
5.10 min. | 4.757442
user rating | 355353 views
Great song from the album "Post-nothing".
- Still the best they have put out.....Love from the Nasty Nati
- Yeah, uh huh, sure. Beat you to death...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, you betcha.
- You must be a hot, beautiful chick(?).
- Anyone know where to find the video of the Japandroids appearance on Last Call with Carson Daly, singing this song? It was awesome and I've wanted to find it again, ever since. Thanks.
- Why is this unlisted now D:
- The singing style reminds me of Modest Mouse's "Sad Sappy Sucker" album.
- okay.. i have no idea of what you meant but.... keep working on that
- japandriods are real cool fun hip hop gangstas. Like my mom. They some sold drugs once.
- and i said j-dilla is the greatest producer in HIP-HOP.. dust brothers the niggaz that produced hansons "mmbop" is not hip-hop dude hahahahahaha..and massive attack is trip-hop electronic..bomb squad might have been the only legit producers u named...and fuck dre nigga has to vanish off the face of the planet to make plain ass beats..
- none of those guys u named can hold j-dillas mpc! dre? wow u know so much about hip-hop the first producer u name is dre...lmao..andre3000 name a album he produced by himself! dude if you think any of those guys u said are better than j dilla u seriously dont know shit about HIP-HOP
- first of all hip-hop is dead it turned into corporate along time ago keep thinking hip hops not dead with niggaz like lil wayne,2chainz,waka flocka gettin 1 million views on youtube NOT mainstream radio...and killer mike??? sorry homeboy kendrick lamar holds it down waay harder than killer mike...and why u jumpin into the conversation like you think i dont know REAL hiphop nigga.
- i was at a GBH moshpit...nothing special happened
- Worthy of the hype, not overhyped. Think "Celebration Rock" proves this...
- Yeah, they are pretty overhyped because of best new music label, tiny mix tape sweet reviews and blogoshpere, but still -- there is something cynical and bittersweet about last lines of basically every song of them, what makes them a little more than usual bands with golden-combination-members playing drums and bass or drums and guitar (except White guy -- different league). So in the end Japandroids is highly understandable band which contains a lot of fun for good summer.
- probably the most hilarious reply I've heard on youtube haha
- Let's not get started in his other works because they're really extensive (the things he did with common are just plain awesome)
- Yeah, Donuts is just fucking stunning!
- Not often I agree with a youtube comment. But yes, J dilla, best ever
- j dilla is the greatest producer that ever lived in hip-hop.
- I really dig nas' illmatic. Truth is, I never really cared for his other albums (idkwhy). Right now im getting into J dilla and im not planning to get out!
- well yeah it was in 96 when hip-hop was still alive so he had to drop some raw shit now he knows that shit dont sell so he switched styles just like everyone else to make money.. just go listen to ether by nas.
- You ever heard Reasonable Doubt?
- PLEASE ANSWER: Are they gay? I have nothing against gays thank yu
- and just to comment you said hip hop is meaningful unless its wayne or drake but then you say you like jay-z....lmao!!!!