Jeremy cussing out security at the A Day To Remember Ocala show 10/17/09
2.55 min. | 4.9151063
user rating | 54936 views
Security punches a 16 yr old A Day To Remember fan and lead singer, Jeremy Mckinnon, won't let that move go unnoticed. Footage by angelasearfoss.
- New Role Model. Nough' Said...
- dude.....get it jeremy
- Haha I can just see Alex in the back just banging on the drums just going crazy
- hahahaha. You find me one of their songs that sounds like TUI, Backtrack, Turnstile, Expire, Terror, etc etc etc and I'll change my mind.
- Fuck yeah, Jeremy is doing a great fucking job protecting fans at their shows. I know alot of people who diss these guys and call them fake, i hope they see this and stop talking shit. much respect Jeremy you guys rock
- Most of their songs actually are aha.
- Anyone else notice the irony in playing Mr Highways after that speech? "DISRESPECT YOUR SURROUNDINGS!"
- jeremy is the fucking man.
- 'go home to your fucking trailer park'
- I respect Jeremy so much more now..
- this is why you gota love Jeremy!!!
- I sincerely hope that security guard got jumped and beat up in the parking lot xD
- i seriously noticed that first thing haha
- wow mad respect for Jeremy
- I'm so proud of him. omg I love him. <3
- if you're gonna hit a kid, go home to your fucking trailer park!
- He did a good thing!!
- it's good to see bands that stick up for their fans and that actually care <3
- that's the same shirt he wore on pawn stars :P
- This is why I love Jeremy.
- "I don't want anyone getting hurt, take care of yourselves out there." "Get this place going, split it down the middle!" Ok Jeremy o k. Love this video though, he really stands up for his fans :)
- Omg I love him shittt
- Went Tom Denney on his ass. Hahahahaha.
- This is the best thing I have ever seen.
- Love this every time I watch it. Love Jeremy!!!