Jim Bruce Acoustic Blues Guitar Lessons - The Broonzy Swing
9.43 min. | 5.0
user rating | 3039 views
Blues Guitar Lessons http://www.play-blues-guitar.eu
News Letter Sign Up and Free Lessons/Albums http://youtunerecords.com/lp/jblet.html
Blues On The Street http://www.squidoo.com/blues-guitar-street-singer
Big Bill Broonzy's style of picking guitar is a bit of a one-off and gives us a particular challenge. It's not that hard to figure out where Bill's fingers were when he played, but how did he get that swingy feel? let's take a look ...
Deep River Blues Lesson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4lMZxM5AFQ
Jim Bruce Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/acoustictravellersl
- ok we'll figure it out ;°)
- ok let me play for music fest, i'm busy this week and then, we'll figure it out! ;°)
- Jim, I am getting great results using a ZoomQ3HD camera, and a RODE N1A mic into a powered mixer. There is a how to vid on my Youtube site. It will help a bit, and came in around 700 bucks, and I have been doing it with this setup for a few vids before I stopped filming for last winter. You should see about getting a Collings guitar too. Your playing ability is so far above the brand you are playing is the reason I say that. This is really well done my friend.
- what about your trip to the Loire Valley?
- Loved this!
- nice playing, really nice but you need to invest in a decent camera that can actually record the sound,,,,don't waste your talent on a cheap camera
- Terrific! I understand the 1/2 down and capo. This is great. Thanks for the audio and video explanation. Raggy
- Very curious as to why you tune your guitar down a 1/2 step and then capo on the 1st fret.
Thank you, my friend :)
I love your guitar!
- yeah! ;°)
- Excellent! Thanks.