Johnny Cash - Hurt
3.72 min. | 4.9420853
user rating | 5127934 views
Johnny Cash - Hurt with Lyrics
- When you are 80 years old or unable to move properly suicide is okay guys
- Only the link, huh?
- Love this song!! This is Trent's song, however Johnny did right by it!!!
RIP Johnny Cash!! <3 <3 <3
- this is one of those videos that we all come together and agree sooo
- where can i find more songs like this one ?
- To me johnny cash's version and NIN version both have a different meaning
for me johnnys version is about loosing someone he loved and NIN version is
slipping into drug addiction and loosing everyone around them
- su ultimo exito......la confesión de una adicción....
- Johnnie's last song...
- I am not for-suicide by all mean. But I am just saying, sometime there is
not much help you can provide for that individual however much you want
to.You can choose to believe that you make a difference, and sometime it
does work and you does make a difference,and that is what I am doing as
well, trying to make a difference, but unfortunately sometime, regardless
of what you do, it doesn't help. And sometime,the greatest good you can do,
is to let go.
- This song is just like my life...
- You do know this was a Nine Inch Nails cover right?
- i have no idea :/
- He did not write this song.....It was originally done by Nine Inch Nails
- Agreed, Friend.
- never go full retard
- how noble.