Just Tonight (Live At The Cherrytree House)
2.80 min. | 4.9710693
user rating | 682408 views
Music video by The Pretty Reckless performing Just Tonight. (C) 2011 Interscope Records
- Love this song. Who knew Cindy Lou Who could rock like Courtney Love.
- I could listen to this all day and not get tired of it
- Ukraine love Taylor! ;)
- There can only be one Taylor..
- actually she has suchha amazing vocal.
- Love u little J.
- insert image of the grinch saying: "im....... feeling" O.O
i love her voice 0.0
- Every chill I have goes to this. That is all.
- Russia love Teylor!
- I just want to sing "what if god was one of us!" to the chords
- her voice is so perfect
- She's amazing
- You should to sing with Avril Lavigne , a rock song " the best single ever
", You must think it
- It is so amusing that Taylor with all the tenderness in her look has such a
strong voice, while Ben sings with sooo high-pitched voice despite looking
- She can sing for real!!! Yes!!!
- Yes baby, you're the best, Russia loves you!!!
- Her voice is amazing!!! I'm not a huge R&R fan but man her voice
- Taylor and Ben should really record an acoustic album. cuz all the acoustic
versions sound amazing. (cold blooded especially)
- pussy and tits hmm
- Fantastic! Taylor is an amazing performer!
- I love you guys.
- When the light hits your eyes..........
- killer voice...and a lot of press focuses on her style...idiots...women
face more criticism .SOMETIMES i think that when a man is a lead and he
sings its romanticized by the masses, he is looked at as some rocknroll
archetype that is poetic and raw expressionism then when a women is up
there some people just dumb it down and talk about looks or ridicule the
voice instead of saying its raw emotions & expressionism...or not i dont