Karma Police - Gianni and Sarah (Walk off the Earth)
4.10 min. | 4.9445333
user rating | 4609969 views
"Karma Police" Mp3 available here: http://bit.ly/seaMIn
Download our exclusive iTunes session here: http://smarturl.it/wote_itunes
Download our album R.E.V.O. here: http://smarturl.it/revo
WOTE merch available here: http://goo.gl/5Q9TuY
Gianni Luminati and Sarah Blackwood perform a loop cover of Radiohead's "Karma Police".
WOTE TOUR DATES: http://www.walkofftheearth.com/events
- *them feels*
- another great video! You guys are awesome.
- You fucking butchered this song. Ultra censored and just plain hipster,
douchebag, garbage. Literally worse than cancer. Overall rating: 7/10.
- The only problem with this is that you missed my favourite part of the song
(the Outro) but I guess that would be difficult with changing chords and
stuff since its kind of a looping thing you're doing
- I love covers and almost always find that good ones are better than the
original since you take the best parts of the original artists and add your
own best parts.
This is a good cover, great even, but I feel like Radioheads original
version of this specific song is literally impossible to beat with any kind
- I like it, but nothing can be compared with Radiohead.
- Too Hipster for me.. However i can say that is a good cover anyways.
- I love you guy's! great work, i watch your videos every day, over and over
- Bit of a shame. If you don't like the song, just don't do it. No need to
rape it, then kill it, then skullfuck it.
- Nice doing the original demo version lyrics
- the links with imagine of beattles its probably because of teh riff of
piano of sexy sadies of teh beattles that are the same of karma police
- No "I lost myself" part? Well, that sucks.
- COLDPLAY come on guys
- LOVE the different take on Radiohead (Thom Yorke is one of my idols) and
the end makes me smile :D
- I don't know what everyone's complaining about.... This is their take on
the song. I think they did a good job of doing a good song in their own
way. That's kind of the point of a cover.
It's a good song, done well.
- Liking most of your stuff guys - very nice
- Radiohead rocks but you guys REALLY stepped this song up! Nice rendition!
- 1:04 What the fuck?! Aren't covers supposed to stay faithful to their
original forms? The correct line is:
Arrest this girl,
Her Hitler hairdo is making me feel ill
And we have crashed her party.
- Brilliant...absolutely brilliant...but no need to change the second
- Love you all. Thank you for the great vibes.
- Just got turned on to you kids. You guys are so much fun! Really dig your
originality and massive talent. You make me smile. Thanks for putting your
energy out into the Verse.
- Sorry, I think this is awesome! Love Radiohead, love WOTE, and what a good
- I am confused here...if you are watching WOTE more than once....Do you not
get that they are doing songs completely rearranged in their own style? If
not, you have just been informed.......
- holy shit i just found this!
- You guys are just perfect togheter!!! :)