Kasabian - Switchblade Smiles
4.28 min. | 4.8728395
user rating | 2746390 views
Music video by Kasabian performing Switchblade Smiles. (C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
The video for Kasabian's first single from their new album, 'Switchblade Smiles was produced by renowned filmmaker Charlie Lightening and directed by conceptual designer Aitor Throup.
The album Velociraptor! is out on Sept 19th, you can pre-order your copy here (http://myplay.me/8np)
- That is the funniest thing I've heard in two days, keep it coming.
- Ok. What the hell was that screaming thing about?
- haha omg :D
- Meh i just don't give a f and it works. Me, neither you our your firends need an approval for what their your mine tastes are
- Fifa 12 baby!!!!
- what the fuck are you on? misfits is one of the biggest dark influences on rock music, alongside alice cooper, venom and mercyful fate.
- Serge isn't wearing any shoes...
- the misfits fucking suck!!!!
- speak the truth!!
- I have lost all faith in humanity, how can you not like kasabian, all of my friends are like 'who are kasabian' clueless, people think I'm weird as I listen to kasabian, yes I'm a 13 year old girl but so, it's called half decent taste and its better that all of that ball-sucking justin bieber and one direction, so if you don't know who kasabian are, leave, now.
- fuck fifa, fuck hugo... VIVAAAA KASABIAN
- good choice of music brought me here!
- hug boss red commercial brought me here! :D
- Sergio, where are your socks?
- Hugo RED!! I have it, whenever i smell it reminds me of the song and Jared leto
- It's a rickenbacker 481.
- That's most likely a gibson les paul. Not sure of the exact model.
- Because it goes well with football.
- So...what does that screaming represent?
- Well I see you at least managed to live long enough to get this comment up
- Great song
- This song is so awesome but...wtf with this video....