Kasatschok Loy Loy Cosak Russian Georgian Dance
2.42 min. | 4.8804855
user rating | 398433 views
Cosak Russian Georgian Dance
Thank You Josef Nagy For Providing This Info:-
The name of the song is "Toi Toi Toi" and is performed by Dimitri Dourakine + band. This song is a follow-up to the hit Casatchok" which was dance friendly version of the Russian folk song "Katyusa" (1969). Casatchok was a big hit in Europe. Both songs very nice indeed.
- so pretty mux\ch its safe to say Cossacks live in the former sssr
- At some point of view may be we're both true,
but u must know that Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians are the parts of one folk with some differences between each other but one and same mentality, sence of humour and with same ideology of life priorities.
- Ukraine and Georgia ought to be friends! We should stand together, i may not too much about my Goergian comrades or their history but i personally think georgia although not slavs. Are soem of the best friends pf Ukraine and the cossacks or at least should be!
- i dont like to argue so lets just say we are both right
- Ukraine was a part of Russia those times :-)
Word "Ukraina" comes from Russian word "okraina" - outlying districts, remote area.
Long ago every territory near the border of empire was called "ukraine". :-)
- yes, they came from east Slavic countries, in Ukraine and some parts of southern Russia, but they had a bigger presence in ukraine
- Heil Hitler!
- I'll have u know, Cossacks lived and still live on the borders of Russia. Cossacks are independent warriors, during the tsarism times since 15th century the peasants begun to run away from owners to the borders to be free. They became the Cossacks.
Except Ukraine Cossacks are in Russia on river Don, on river Ural (my mother is from the family of Ural Cossacks) and then all around Russia.
Just pointing that our.
- hermosa musica, gracias desde PERU
- hermosa musica gracias por subir esta musica i love rusia from mexico city con amor a rusia desde mexico.......
- Я ЛЮБЛЮ РОСИЮ (Bulgarian)
- здрасте товарищи пиндосы
- AMO RUSIA!
- You, sir, are an ignorant asshole.
- Hey now, I'm American and I love this song
- Yeah, but so are a lot of people who liked this, myself included. I bet the haters are Bieber fans.
- ill have you know, this song is russian, but cossacks are ukraine, just pointing that out, not arguing
- Let's doo it for mother russia lol
- Hello comrads and friends and foe I challeng some on in hawaii to do this dance. All meet you there lol no joke every one and the next text too
- Im in love...
- ..I like
- Good music, dont like the words "United Mexican States"
- Chingon bato
- you right