Kathie Lee Gifford Makes Autistic Kid Cry on TV
12.05 min. | 1.9809939
user rating | 830283 views
This is the Kathie Lee Gifford video mentioned on The Howard Stern Show 1/4/11
Apparently, being patronizing and making autistic kids cry means you care about others.
Video source: http://tinyurl.com/25nbz7d
I do not claim any ownership of this video... duh.
Feel free to follow me on twitter: @funnyradio
- 8:27 To Skip Song Like For People To See
- What the heck... this was so insensitive.
- Couldn't have said it better myself!
- It's VERY condescending... I don't know what to say about that show... What world do those women come from? They have no empathy whatsoever... How funny is it that the common belief is that autists have no empathy?!
- Very weird that a person is considered a hero just because he makes friends with an Asperger... "Let's invite an Asperger to the studio to honour a guy, because he actually want to spend time with him - because: who would want that!"
- Autism has a genetic and environmental component. You will not end the disease by getting your tubes tied. Do it for your own personal reasons but don't do it thinking that you are helping the world because that is so sad. Having a child with autism myself was a complete random event. We have no history of autism in our family. Therefore, the environmental component came into play. I love my child with all my heart. I wish we could communicate normally. His autism prevents that. We do our best.
- why do they talk to the kid like he's an idiot? they all spoke for him
- OMG the amount of arrogance on that couch at the end is unreal.
- Fucking kike kathie lee gifford. This just goes to show you how jews think about humanity. They are not Human!!!
- Oh man I hope one day I get on a show like this. Not fro the fame, but for the oportunity to tell them what parasites they are. Feasting off of others in a sad attempt to bring themselves up. They couldn't look like bigger bitches exploiting and toying with that boy. They treat him like he's six because he has a minor mental problem that really wasn't noticable. I know it's harsh but people like those two women should be killed. Imagine how much better the world would be without people like them
- I never saw the appeal of Kathy Lee Gifford. She always seemed insincere. After watching how she behaved towards her husband after his affair, bringing him on national tv and raking him over the coals, I saw how self-righteous and self-centered she really was. On a side note, if I had heard one more word about her son Cody, I might have killed myself..lol. I started watching Regis and Kelly after Kathy finally left. I wouldn't watch the show with her on it.
- She should be taken off the air, and her producers should be fired. Who thought this would be a good idea?! Exploitation at its finest.
- i see no crying
- Sadly... the worst example of this comes from my home country of England. Who? Simon Cowell
- Autism is genetic, meaning that it is passed on to children if one of the parents have it. So, the way to end the disease is for autistic people to not to have babies. That is the answer for the people who are trying to figure out a way to get rid of it. I have autism and I'm getting tied so I can't get pregnant. That way it won't pass on. Plus, I don't even want kids..
- That fucking cunt can go burn in a fuckig fire for doing shit like that.. Like really bitch go die stupid Kathie Lee ya dumb fucker
- Why am I hearing this song again? I'm gonna listen to some Treephort, now.
- He didn't really even cry
- I don't like her singing
- that song sucked....
- What a drunk! She obviously doesn't understand autism very insensitive and almost a mockery towards him. It just breaks my heart how ignored some people can be with kids with special needs.
- Way to generalize an entire population!
- I could already tell by the way those yapping bitches looked that they'd be bitches.
- This was a good story. Kathie didn't make him cry..lame title and lame attempt to bash Kathie
- Jeeeez . . . How insensitive. The singer was an idiot the story was idiotic and the poor young man wanted to run away. This is the liberal approach to about everything. The are so sensitive (they think in their little minds) and they dictate to the rest of the world we must look at everything from race, to religion, to people in general etc. WTF? They treat us all like we are idiots. Commmon