- sometimes after a break up i eat ice cream and play video games. i guess
joining the army is kind of the same thing
- the moral isn't when the boy cheats on you join the army.
NO! the moral is show him what you can do without him! Show him you're not
weak and that you're strong!
- I love this song, so much. It makes me feel independent, whenever I hear it
on the radio. It reminds me of people who tease me and bully me, and this
song....just helps me so much. Its basically an indescribable feeling.
- Fuck USA !!! Biggest army but no brain - shame on war !!!
- don't piss off Katy Perry people! She's got an AK-47!
- This song make me feel strong. I'm being bullied at my school because I'm
gay. But there is a part in me who those people never gonna ever take away
All gays are champions, because They face daily the prejudice and They
aren't afraid to be themselves.
- Last time I checked women don't get to see frontline combat. Good job Katy
perry for not doing ANY research before doing this video. I am surprised
she was able to get the correct vehicles and uniform in the video. I would
have laughed if she was wearing the chocolate chip uniform. Also when in
boot camp you don't say "ay ay staff sergeant" it is "ay ay mam/sir". I
wish they would do some research before making these videos.
- I will be thinking of this song when I leave for Navy boot camp in March.
- So the moral of the story is, "If you think your boy-friend is cheating on
you, join the army without giving him a chance to explain! Putting yourself
through hell for years and endangering your life will sure show him! " and
feminists wonder why men think women are over emotional? If you are going
to make a video about women in the army, why did you make it about a guy
being a douche? I sure as hell hope women don't join the military to get
back at their boy friends. Maybe we should call her Katy Petty because that
is some pretty fucking petty motivation to join the military.
- Love it
- Katy Perry - Part Of Me: http://youtu.be/uuwfgXD8qV8
- this song is so catchy. i love her voice its addicting. and the lyrics are
so good. I'm getting popular fast because i rap with meaning.. thumbs up if
you piss next to the water in the toilet so its quiet...
- Wow, Joining the army and going through all the pain and stress, over a,
DAMN, Break UP, THAT EVERYONE DOES. Breaking up is probably happening every
second of life around the world, this video, (I know its a song and just
used to represent the song) but, imagine if this was real life?! They treat
it like its around to toy, Soldiers Go to battle when there's battles. Its
not like playing video games and eating ice cream. <--- doing that is much
more fun, as i said, joining the army is very stressful, its a big step,
and people who join the army, are mostly protecting their country and
family. they do it out of warm hearts. they risk their lives just to
protect. a Break up is a crumb compared to joining the army. once again, i
know its a song for all fans of Katy Perry, but. Real Life. Imagine.
- Ok, if anybody outthere is just broke up or is still heart breaking and
stuff, don't do this. lol Joining military because broken heart is a realyl
Just go eat things, see mivoes, play games, fuck some guys, but don't join
the military, k?
- Yep, like it or hate it, that's the part of me.
- Great message: When you have nothing left in life, join the military!
Fuck you, Katy Perry.
Also, just a note: When this video was created, the military did not allow
women to take combat roles nor did it conduct any large-scale amphibious
operations such as those seen in the video. Smile for the camera, though, I
- +Levin Kuzi i'm american i don't like war either but you could do better at
saying no more war by being specific not americans in general i don't like
it when people be stereotypical and +GetTheFO i'm apparently not in the
majority of americans +Mahmoud Medhat i'm christian and i believe no-one
wants to kill i don't even care what religion people are i'm more peaceful
than most some of y'all in the argument and i'm american and i'm only a
- Katy Perry - Part Of Me: http://youtu.be/uuwfgXD8qV8
- Wrong women are not created equal,
Some are born pretty as society wishes
Some are born with diseases
Some are born poor
Some are born rich
Some are born in war
Some are born lonely
Some are born happy
Some are born with a caring family
We are not all created equally , but one thing that does re-unite us is
that we are strong! and we are proud to be called WOMEN
- Me encanta la canción y el videoKaty Perry - Part Of Me:
- i wanna join the marines but i live in australia im thinking after ten
years in the australian army i will go to the US and join the marines.
training will be easy because of my past state within the military just
have to get used to the new weapons sytems and vehicles well very little
vehicles we have the same armored vehicles just past variants
- I can't wait till I turn 18! Then I can join the military. :)
- Coming from a country where women can serve same as men, i find all that
shit below hilarious.
In war. there is no sex. it does not matter much if your sex organs are
outside or inside.
when you are holding your organs in your lap and puking on em thinking that
this is it...
does it really matter?
- To all of you thinking about joining the army or marines after seeing this
video, THINK that decision over, this is a propoganda video. If you get a
combat role it will not be a Katy Parry song. Things will happen over there
you will not forget you will see things you will not forget and combat is
mentally scarring, you must be prepared to take that step in life. Combat
is 1000x worse then the worse breakup, they train you yes but the stress is
- I'll go for the ISIS not army