Kaya: "Can't Get You Out of My Mind" Official Music Video (HD)
3.65 min. | 3.8395653
user rating | 5478815 views
FIND ME on FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/Kaya_Music
FOLLOW ME on TWITTER: http://www.Twitter.com/Kaya_Music
EMAIL ME: email@example.com
- I don`t understand why there is so many dislikes on this?
Its an okay songggg and shes not that bad of a singer?
- mmm that slut can sing somewhat
- She looks like a teen aged version of Emily-Elizabeth from "Clifford" in
the pink and black outfit.
- As awkward as this is, she looks like my cheer coach.
- WTF is wrong with all ppl who talk here? jelous nothing more. she is
perfect in mine eyes and voice amazing, so stop jelous...
- Ily keya Rosenthal 😍😘💘
- Kasey this is so u
- She sing very well and she is pretty.
- shes like the old Britney spears ha
- This song sucks dick.
- Even though I love this song, she says "You" a lot. And it doesn't rhyme.
- Can't get you outta my head by Kylie sounds very similar
- girls this days suck
- Eta povinho recalcado!!! O clipe é legal, a voz da menina é bonita, ela é
bonita. Não estou vendo nada de puta nesse clipe. Vocês são tudo um bando
- Omg she is identical to Ali Simpson I thought they were the same person
- Why do you people keep calling her a bitch? It's just a music video. She's
not like that in real life.
- This is such a joke. Like really she can't even sing and this song is so
stupid and unoriginal. This is just downright junk! And I'm not judging her
because of the ark industry either. She's just another typical
spoiled teenager trying to get famous.
- I really can't stand this new era of teenagers paying money to do some
shitty song, with themselves knowing they're shit, but someway they're
gonna be notice by a little crapy audience and be talked about. I DON'T
EVEN KNOW HOW I ENDED UP ON HERE.
- I can't believe that people dislike these music videos just because because
they are made by ark music factory. :(
- She seems like a bitch.
- She looks like Alli Simpson...
- This video gets the award for most awkward dancing
- I can't believe people dislike these songs because they were produced by
- All these comments based on the way she looks...Bet she's matured a lot in
the last four or five years and moved onto greater things thanks to the
opportunities doing this video gave her. Best of luck to Kaya in her music