Kaya: "Can't Get You Out of My Mind" Official Music Video (HD)
3.65 min. | 3.842533
user rating | 5581863 views
FIND ME on FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/Kaya_Music
FOLLOW ME on TWITTER: http://www.Twitter.com/Kaya_Music
EMAIL ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This should be called I can't get my hand off my hip.
- I really can't stand this new era of teenagers paying money to do some
shitty song, with themselves knowing they're shit, but someway they're
gonna be notice by a little crapy audience and be talked about. I DON'T
EVEN KNOW HOW I ENDED UP ON HERE.
- I am very ashamed that I would listen to this shit in middle school...
- Why do you people keep calling her a bitch? It's just a music video. She's
not like that in real life.
- She's actually a pretty good singer, its just this song was bad.. mainly
because ARK produced it
- is it a some kind of law to have a rapper in the videoclip? everybody have
- i can't deny myself
this song is killer omfg
- I don't get this look for making 15 year old look older. Like she got in a
club? I went to the mall and movies when 15 after my mom dropped me off.
You can't even drive without an adult yet!
- She looks kinda spoiled..
- She seems like a bitch.
- She looks like a cheap alli simpson
- Loling everything is auto tuned now.....,,People are stupid -__-
- why is that black guy in all this shit songs?
- Sell this britney spears....she is older. Do not make this girl look like
- Total daneben. Mist Gülle Schrott.
- Miss your voice
- I can't believe that people dislike these music videos just because because
they are made by ark music factory. :(
- Aye... There's the creepy black guy again.
- Everyone saying she auto tuned and shiz maybe u should take a looks at her
other videos she sings quite beautiful
Plus also haters, I would love to see u try d something good like this
- fucking cum whore
- She looks like a teen aged version of Emily-Elizabeth from "Clifford" in
the pink and black outfit.
- what's the name of the guy **ehem** **blinks innocently**
- By far the worst rapper
- why do you insult her? you don't know who really she is. stop insults
you're all envious.
- This one actually got a chest meaning that she's not some little girl
making these crappy bubblegum pop songs