Kazakh Song - Aqtamaq 美丽的姑娘
3.65 min. | 4.768116
user rating | 40317 views
Video - Ili / Xinjiang / China
Audio - Aqtamaq / The Pretty Girl / Kazakh Song
Lyrics - Kazakhstan songwriter Qanabek Beyseyitov
Music - Sadyq Karimbayev
Singer - Ayimsa Niyaz 阿依木尼莎·尼亚孜
- So fantastic song with exciting!
- I love to listen to various songs from the varied minority ethnics 少数民族
incl. the folk songs of Kazakh people 哈萨克... the folk songs or those songs
having the roots in the folk songs are charming and showing richness in
Btw talking about the folk songs of the Western Regions 西域, one should
remember about the monumental works of *Wang Luobin 王洛宾*, he is the *Father
of Chinese Folk -- King of China's Western Folk Music.*
Read further about him here: 三音并起，三美女共奏一曲《在那遥远的地方》于红梅（二胡）、赵聪（琵琶）、陈悦（笛子）
- A beautiful song sang by a magnificent voice! Thank u for sharing.
- Kazakhstan, where is she??? Miss her much
- Oh, my homeland, my green grass land, mening jaylauim, saharam goy, Alla
bergen, kaytip bizge kelersing.
- Nice song! 非常自然淳朴的哈萨克民歌！
- @RojaVivian 我是住在香港的.
- @MadMusicologist1 I am fascinated by ancient and folk music. I'm glad I
came upon your response to: Kazakh Song - Aqtamaq / The Pretty Girl. Thanx,
- I am exactly this place where those landscape shown on this video.
- O food grief, where have I been all along on the Silk Road? Thanks 4
posting, kwwkwwkw. Blessings from Samarqand.
- tek kotu sey arapca baska dilden yazilmis diller turkcu neden yazilmadi
- very good music !!
- eto vawwe ne kazakhi prosto blizki dialekt
- It is kulja, ile region where major kazakhs live in china, xinjiang
- This is very nice song, rich and original
- its very beautiful song.......... I like it
- Any ideas where I might be able to find out?
- Do Kazakh songs traditionally employ harmony, or is that a modernism?
- Lai lai lai
- 非常好听 ！！O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
- it sounds a bit strange for Kazakhstan Kazakh people((
- marvelous good song
- Aqtamaq kitaiskaya pesnya, KaraJorga jungarskii, nu vashe daete! aqtamak
shiroko izvesten na Altae, Est' versii na kitaiskom, mongols'kom, takje kak
i vashi " Podmoskovnye vechera"