Kenny Chesney - There Goes My Life
4.95 min. | 4.9290447
user rating | 15296321 views
Music video by Kenny Chesney performing There Goes My Life. (C) 2003 BMG Music
- i am daddy girl i love this song
- Lorynn Renee Pearl Smith my heart my soul daddy loves yoh
- I became a father at the age of 18. I was a baseball star in high school. This video is the story of my life. The mistake I thought had ruined my life is now married and has giving me three beautiful Grand daughters. The thing is I would not have changed a thing....
- Hang in there buddy...
- I know the feeling i was discharged too...Damn knee hyperexteded....I miss the military wish i could get back in.
- First world problems
- everything will get better i promise . sorry to hear about your loss.
- COUNTRY MUISC LOVER HERE! check out my song writting :) we all gotta stick together
- I cry everytime! I miss my dady that passed away the other day
- Great song
- Hello everyone, before you ignore this please give me a chance
My name is Calvin Biefeld and I am a 20 year old singer
I have covers uploaded right now, and wrote my first ever song!!!
If you would just take seconds to check out my channel I would really appreciate it
SUBSCRIBE/LIKE/COMMENT if you like my music
Please THUMBS UP this comment so more people will see
Thank you very much:)
- This song is the reason I'm gon turn my life around. Thank you kenny
- I so felt this way when I found out I was preggers. But OMG, that girl is my everything, my whole world. Love you sissy, so very much!!
- great song.
- my dad crys every time he hears this song. at the age of 17 my older sister was born, he had plans to leve off to collage but those planes soo changed. at the age of 12 my sister died in a car crash. this song came on in the car once we got home my locked him self in the room and cryed.
- What a touching song. He thought there went his life when he found out his GF was pregnant, but there went his life again when the daughter is off to college. Amazing how it changed.
- when my son was still in his mothers stomach i use to sing this song to him every morning and every night
- 2000 to 2006 best country songs ever made EVER!!! Country`s not the same anymore.
- This song is sad
- awesome video
- I had to watch my daughter leave without me right beside her two days ago. Lord I miss her everyday every since I first held her in my arms..