Kid Rock - All Summer Long [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]
3.85 min. | 4.8236666
user rating | 44634303 views
The Official Music Video for Kid Rock's "All Summer Long" off his album ROCK N ROLL JESUS
Go behind-the-scenes of "All Summer Long" here:
Watch the best Kid Rock videos on YouTube here:
Official website: http://www.kidrock.com/
- Nothing Wrong with a Michigan native
- hey dumbass Warren Zevon has been dead five years before this song was done so did kid rock perform a seance to get permission and besides it's not the artist that own the songs it's the record companies and it is stealing if kid suck was any good he would write his own fucking music
- love this song one of my favorite country songs
- *Lynyrd Skynyrd
- he may have legally gotten the rights but he still turned a good song into a shitty song
- still smokin funny things in 2013
- You idiots need to get over all this plagiarism crap.
- finally summer
- still one of my fav
- It's not plagiarism. It's called sampling... He had to get the rights from Lynard Skynard and Warren Zevon before making this song so... no, this is perfectly legal. You're wrong.
- Oh my God !!! STIFF DAYS really works !! Just Google STIFF DAYS !!
- still a fav!!!
- True true, if your gunna use someone else's music the song has got to be good and yhh I listened to that the other day and I was like wtf Bob Dylan should sue him for using his music to make a shite song hehe
- 2013 summer still listening!
- South flag bikini on 3:23
- Yeah it does seem like that. But at least Kid Rock makes good songs out of other peoples music. Unlike Kid Cudi, who used the sound from Bob Dylan's "Lay, Lady, Lay" and he trashed it.
- Please check out one of my vids on my channel, guys. It's not like I'm making any money off of this, and I don't care about that. It would mean the world to me if you would watch one of them, and maybe even comment and subscribe. Thank you!
- fair enough and yh I do kind of agree with yah about " Werewolves of London "but ive met Kid Rock and hes a top a rocker and every copys everyone these days..
- Nah dude, just nah. I don't have anything against Kid Rock, but every time I hear this song I think "Werewolves of London" first.
- Except Lynyrd Skynyrd approves of this message. Therefore, no it really isn't.
- Except for when it rains....a lot :(