Killer Mike - Don't Die (Williams Street Records) + DOWNLOAD
4.13 min. | 4.924528
user rating | 143687 views
FREE DOWNLOAD : http://speedy.sh/updX5/Killer-Mike-Don-t-Die-Williams-Street-Records.mp3
- still doesnt make up for the fact you talk ''nonsense''
- one of my fav. beats i ever heard him on KILLER MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Misspelling a word that is in the fucking username of the person to whom you're responding is quite an accomplishment. Bravo. Really, bravo.
- you talk nonsence
- donee by jj florence irri
- Run The Jewels
- Ice Cube if he was born and raised in Atlanta
- You were judging someone for prefrence. XD xD xD We have hit a new low.
- They're dropping an album this summer! I forget what it's called, but it's El-P on production and both of them on vocals. Stoked! There is a sample track out right now, google up brotha
- Same here. Funny thing is there's a Killer Mike song Featuring Ice Cube. I couldn't believe it existed, and I literally had to look up the lyrics to be sure which parts were rapped by which guy. Both sick rappers though.
- Sorry, I can use some of your songs on my instrumentals that??
- Maaaan, WTF??!!! Is this Ice Cube or Killer Mike? ahhahahaha amazing.
- as he beat was buildin up i know it was gone bump!
- Check out DNA aka D. Adams Now or Never and No Grind No Shine music videos here on YouTube. You can also find us on Reverbnation. If you like people that promote independent music reach out and like Tripplebeam Music Promotions on Facebook! Please forgive the spam but we are independent and can't afford advertising. We appreciate any and all views. Thank You.
- John John!
- I do indeed happen to be an angry person. I also happen to be right.
Jesus fuck, do you really think I've not listened to AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted? You're not only dense but also a presumptuous little shit, aren't you? Ice Cube is a technically laughable writer. This may come as a shock to you, but I've no intention to listen to someone's opinion on writing when that person can't even fucking spell, punctuate, and capitalize at the level of a drunken 7-year old. Your vagina must be bleeding now.
- You can insult, berate, swear all you want, That's not gonna make me agree with you're narrow opinion.. Based off some of your other comments you're a very angry person. Cube IS a better writer. You obviously haven't listened to Amerikkkas most wanted. Do me a favor and go back and find where I said anything about who's a better writer before this, all I said was Cube was doing this long before Mike...Go look for another internet fight, kid. You obviously don't know shit about hip hop either.
- This is will be my last attempt at explaining simple logic to you:
Which one has had the bigger impact or which one influenced the other or how long either of them have been working, has no bearing at all on which one's the better writer and technically more gifted MC. Now sit down or go embarrass yourself elsewhere, you dense motherfucker.
- nah,id rather not read your explanation cause your opinion dontmean shit to me. I've been listening to hip hop for a long ass time and I have my own opinions. Mike probably wouldn't even be making a song like this if people like Cube didn't come before him. If I had 20 years after the original I would hope my lyrics sound a little better too. The fact that he CALLS himself a nigga with an attitude in the song shows how much Cube influenced him. They both tight, Cube's music had FAR more impact.
- So? Am I really going to have to explain to you that doesn't affect in the slightest who is better at rapping and writing?
- Except Cube was making songs like this 20 years before him..lol.
- IS it just me or does he slightly sound like e-40 around 2:30?
- Any chance people can like this comment or get the uploader to mention this (so it is more visible to viewers):
Search up "CANNIBAL OX RETURN WITH LABEL FUNDRAISER 2013" on youtube, and then donate to their campaign, that way the sequel to Cold Vein (which was prod. by El-P) may actually finally happen.
SUPPORT REAL HIP-HOP
- Easily, the best trk on the entire album. This is the wake-up call for milke toast bullshit commercial hip hop.