Kings Of Leon's live guitar rigs
9.30 min. | 4.5701756
user rating | 262730 views
Guitar tech Nacho Followill walks us through Caleb and Matthew's guitars, pedalboards, rack effects and amps. And explains why he's called Nacho.
- That dude is baked! hahahahahahaha nacho for "prisodente"
- that scratch was there long before he smashed it at T in the Park...it came from the earlier years when he was learning to play. When he had it he asked that they keep it there cause it was special to him
- that scratch was there for years before he smashed it at T at the park...
- Nacho sounds like he's qualified to work at Guitar Center
- Guitar tech... epic fail lol
- Nacho :D
- Key fact: last name Followill. This dude's expertise is string changes, string cheeses and late night zig zag runs.
- This guy is so chilled
- I'm not a fan of multi-effects boards, but the ME-70 is better.
- I've seen a lot of bands and have seen kol a few times as well. Their sound is good, very good in fact, and loud. Just go's to show you don't need all the fancy expensive stuff to sound amazing. All the gear and no idea.
- LOL, someone just did! :)
- IS THIS GUY A MORON?
- then youdidnt need to say it... and still no one asked lol
- No one has to ask, it's obvious!
- lol no one really asked.
- And you're just saying that based on his accent I'm guessing? I highly doubt they would just get some random guy to look after the instruments.
- A guitar tech????????
- The tech sounds like a moron, if you ask me.
- Nope. Some guys have just a guitar and an amp.
- I fully disagree.
- The ME-50 actually sucks..
- I think the reason Nacho doesn't know a lot of the technical terms and the uses of most things is because he's the kings' cousin and in their documentary Caleb talks about how he and Nacho made a pact when they were younger that whoever got rich and famous first (Nacho was a really good baseball player) would support or give a job to the other. So I think it was never really Nacho's life goal to be a roadie but he's got a cool ass job either way.
- The song they're thinking of is "Beneath the Surface". B-side track.
- This dude is an idiot, I would not be cool with him handling my gear.
- "It compresses... it's a compressor!"