KIRK FRANKLIN LIVE - IMAGINE ME
7.93 min. | 4.8998375
user rating | 2313546 views
- If anyone is having a bad day, I want to encourage you
new day freeman da gospel rapper
- How I love this song. And how I love Jesus even more! Thanks for posting
- Good morning. God is truly good to me. He protected me from the Evil. Today
I am thankful and #blessed #lifeisgood
KIRK FRANKLIN LIVE - IMAGINE ME: http://youtu.be/mtI0z2UWoAs
- This song gave a lot of young black christians male and female a lot of
in not giving up and knewing who they are in Christ Jesus
- "It is decided that YOU WILL WIN!" #GodsGrace #thankyouLord
- It's so hard living in this world and feeling alone. But some how I make it
- linda , Sengo abatue alengo ,iaxue oh Sengo ,adorarei <3
- This is one of the many anointed songs that Kirk Franklin has given to the
world! It will always be a classic to me!!
- I love this.
- I love the music, but I can't understand what they're saying. I'm just old
I guess ;-)
- Did the guy who introduced say allah at the end of his introduction?
- To all gods people
- I cry every time I hear this song and I'm a 28 year old man. Praise Jesus
- 2013-Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye.!
- As an atheist, I watch these videos to be reminded that there is still some
good to Christianity. How could anyone argue with this message?
- Great song well produced
Nate Pierre Nelson
- This is a video on how to heal your soul: Heal your Soul Thanks for
watching and God Bless!
- Imagine me Loving what I see when the mirror looks at me cause I, I imagine
In a place of no insecurities And I'm finally happy cause, I imagine me,
Letting go of all of the ones who hurt me Cause they never did deserve me
Can you imagine me?...Saying no to thoughts that try to control me
Remembering all you told me Lord, can you imagine me?
Over what my mama said And healed from what my daddy did And I wanna live
and not read that page again [Chorus:] Imagine me, being free, trusting you
totally finally I can...
Imagine me I admit it was hard to see You being in love with someone like me
But finally I can... Imagine me
- So touching
- gloria Deus