Miss A "Bad Girl, Good Girl"
3.47 min. | 4.8851767
user rating | 250334 views
Music Mondays review a new Kpop song every week. This week is Miss A Bad Girl, Good Girl
Shot on a Canon 550d, Tokina 11-16mm, and Edited in Final Cut Pro and Motion
[닉쑤] Enjoy Your Happy Life~*: http://nixmin82.tistory.com/
- Do rewiew of GEE from Girls generation. Please!!! :D
- Why can't they go back to how they were?? I'm sad at the huge format change
- hehe I love you guys!! watching a bunch of your old videos cuz I'm feeling
- SOOOOOO this is where it all started
- I think they've been one of the most consistent web series type channel,
personally. Their humor and interesting perspective/commentary have been
really good from the beginning and still are, even if there are some format
changes :) One of my fave channels that's great to watch from their oldest
to their newest videos!
- Wow!The very first KMM was uploaded on my birthday! I feel honored :)
- Omg I have that shirt ^.^
- I heard there was a censorship issue with having "shut up" in the song. The
recording on the album has "shut up" but the official MV and music show
performances have "shut off".
- Woah, Kpop Music Mondays have DEFINITELY improved. You guys have a lot more
to say for the MV's and you actually comment on the video, the dance, the
storyline etc. in much more depth now. Your videos are really funny too.
- The difference between Simons voice is HUGE, maybe all the fanboying made
his voice higher
- I see thank you! :3
- Make me a SAMICH
- She Loves pink hair, who would have realized... (200 episodes later she had
pink hair x)) )
- under 4 minutes... wow...
- I can't believe you've only been doing this for 3 years. It seems so much
- Wow...Martina only has pink stuff here...Now, Martina has pink hair... Way
to go Jia! <3
- Wow! I didn't realize how much EKY's MMs changed over the years. Your
anniversary is in a month.
- " YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO SHUT OFF BOY BEFOR I CUT YOU"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IG
- I've noticed that Korean prepositional phrases don't translate well to
English. For instance, when they want you out of their car, they say "get
off"(soooo nasty!) instead of "get out." And they use "in the mountain" to
refer to things that are actually ON the mountain. The whole "shut up/shut
off" thing might be another case of this. Disclaimer: This conclusion
reached by observing subtitles to Korean dramas. As with any work in
translation, your mileage may vary.
- Thumbs up if you're still watching them in 2012!
- I missed watching these
- So this is the first Music Mondays... Woah.
- I love how Martina has pink hair now :)
- Psst, it's an act.
- is this the first KMM?