Kraftwerk - The Robots
3.68 min. | 4.86472
user rating | 10871552 views
Classic 1977, Kraftwerk videoclip of The Robots
(Kraftwerk, the pioneers of electronic music)
- He still probably is a small weinered virgin.
- Bruce Haack recorded 'Party Machine' in 1982, five years after this video was filmed. So Kraftwerk were definitely the pioneers here. While Haack recorded in the same vein, he didn't capture the public imagination with catchy melodies.
- Father of dubstep
- So many dick riders... just enjoy the fucking music
- This sounds too much like Bruce Haack. Go check out Bruce Haack's 'Party Machine'. Soooo... "Kraftwerk, the pioneers of electronic music", is probably an overstatement.
- wow that's not creepy at all....D:
- Fail kkkkkkkkkkk
- I totally agree!!!!!!!!
You must be the master of philosophy! I could'nt not agree never more with no one never.
You are the best of the master of the best mega nice person! you other guise aint no philosphers like no one or him breda up hiere! rial badd musik tatse, iaint hate no whom dont like no musik
- Quem ta aki pelo Robo Ed da joinha
- I think not. We may disagree, and that's ok. I think you are incorrect in this case, though.
- get a new sarcasm/troll detector dude
- 0:40 This guy is freaking scary!
- Kraftwerk IS my argument for time travel being real. Obviously they are from the year 3041 A.D. and have come to our time period to showcase their skills.
- They all look like Data!
- i love these guys
- Creepy ass dudes
- Daft Punk wants this song played at their funeral.
- die roboter ja tvoi slugna ja tvoi rabotnic
- This song is so awesome. I like how they left the vocoders out of the picture so it seems like they really have robot voices!
- Улет блин наконец то узнал кто исполняет любимую песню моего детства, Kraftwerk рулит !!!
- This songs kinda freaky lol
- We are the robots from Russia! Cheers you fellas!
- Why don't you just fuck off and go to listen to Justin Bieber,you useless ass-hole?